Do find the Ombre look attractive on a girl?

twitter.com/SamiZavala/status/499046854575661056
I'm thinking about getting this sort of look, these 4 pics are similar but not the same. Do you find this attractive or just left as all blonde or just brunette?

by the way this is my Twitter in case anyone has one y'all can follow me if you'd like :)

Haha whoops I just realized that I forgot to put "YOU" in the question! xD
Anyway thanks for your opinions/comments on the Ombre hair look! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should TOTALLY do it if you like it and it sounds like it'd be fun.

Me personally, I kinda prefer natural hair color on women for the most part, and that's especially true on darker-haired women (and Hispanic women). Like I said though, that's just one man's preference and I think you should totally go for it if you like the idea. :-)

• It does sound fun and lots of guys may like it more.

• Ahhh okay. Well, good luck with it. :-)

• Yup and thanks again :)

What Guys Said 12

• I really like the plain dark brown or black you have. That other color would look nice I think, but I'm a sucker for natural.

• Yeah, I think a lot of dudes will like it, to be honest. Like you though, I'm just a sucker for natural.

• You can pull either one off. I think natural just screams that you aren't preoccupied with your looks and there's more of an intelligent, thoughtful girl but of course that's like my subconscious though without knowing the person.

• I get you & thanks :D

• She looks very cute.

• I'm trying to use my visual imagination to project the gorgeous look from the pics onto you and... I think your boyfriend has something to dream about :-)

• Dual colours are not as nice as natural colours regardless of the natural hair colour. Blond, brunette, black or redhead doesn't make a difference, keep your own colour always.

• Yes, that hair style would look very pretty on xD <3 :p

• It looks good. You should try it.

• I don't really like it.

• Bruhh, I like it :)

• its very nice

• Damn. Smokinnn hot

• What is it exactly? I saw the pics butttt what is it?

• You usually lighten your hair on the tips if you have dark hair.

• What's Ombre? You mean the hair color? You should stick with black IMO.

• Or dark brown w/e it is. I can't tell anymore.

• Yeah just stick with brown. I think anyway.

• Okay cool thanks :)

What Girls Said 7

• well iv tried it and i really liked it:)

if its done right AND suits ur face/complexion then its a winner=]

i personally like it more subtle. mine was from a dark brown to caramel. so its really nothing drastic.
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c03ec4203bcd.jpg

something like that but darker

i love this too. if i could pull off blonde id do it lol
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a0517f300d0c.jpg

• It can look really attractive, but it can also look REALLY unattractive.
    Unattractive ombre:
    - The color difference between the natural hair and the ombre is too big. (Really dark base color with really light ombre color).
    - The ombre is completely straight, like this 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_1926.JPG
    - The ombre is orange.
    - The ombre reaches up to your scalp (your natural hair will end up looking like mere outgrowth, which would make it look kind of cheap).

Attractive ombre:
    - Color difference is small, but noticeable. An ombre looks the best on light brown hair, because it blends in well with the natural parts.
    - The ombre is a little "uneven", with a few streaks of blonde hair reaching farther up than the rest. This creates a more natural look (the fourth picture in your link is a good example of this).
    - The ombre is a sandy/ashy blonde, or a very light blonde (this kind of depends on the base color).
    - The ombre is mainly on the roots (but again, with a few streaks that might reach a little higher up).

So, if you do an attractive ombre, it can definitely look better than plain hair in my opinion.

• Argh, not "the ombre is mainly on the roots", I mean "the ombre is mainly on the tips" hahaha.

• :O that is a really bad hair treatment in this picture. I see lots of girls with this, what a shame. smh lol I know a lady who is a close friend of mine for 12+ years who knows how to do it tremendously & won't fail me. Thanks for the info :D

• No problem, and yeah, same here! I can tell from miles away if someone has done a bad ombre job, lol. :/ But since you know that nice lady, go right ahead :D I bet it'll look good on you :)

• I love the ombré... But just so you know - it doesn't happen like that after the first session (majority of the time)... Because your hair is dark it has to go through a stages of lightening. When I went for an ombré look - after my first hair appointment - it looked more bronze than light blondish/brown

But I do love that pic shown. 😍 keep up with it... Maybe your hairstylist can use a gloss to take away to orange tone that comes with bronze and soften it.

I hope your results are everything you want!

• True and I heard it is requires a lot of maintenance and care. I know a girl who does this very well, she dyed my hair red before, well half & didn't bleach it. She did something else but man it did take a LONG time to get rid of the old red out.

• I love ombre, I did i myself and I kinda have dark blonde hair already. I think it looks great on me, I got loads of compliments about it. It's low maintenance too

If you have dark hair though, it's gonna take a few packs of bleach to get them as light as in the pic though, which my be very unhealthy for your hair. It always looks great on pictures like that but I have a few friends who tried to go from black to light blonde and it was so bad for their hair they simply had to cut off the tips

• Good for you! Lucky you! lol
      Hum well my hair in my pic is a little darker than it really is. It's a normal brown color though but I have natural highlights in my hair already. I'd like to give a go but I'm sure this won't be a permanent look just a fun look to try.

• I'm a blonde lover. My friend was blonde and attempted the ombre last week. She ended up dying it all dark brown! She's always beautiful!

• Awesome I've always seen brunettes or dark hair girls do it but not the other way around. Awesome thanks for your opinion :)

• You're definitely welcome! (:

• If its done right then it looks very nice.

• Never seen one that didn't look cheap to me...