Women, how many points will you give your boyfriend going out and buy you a brand new dress?

This is something that I am planning to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the dress, if you buy the dress and it's for a specific date then go for it! If you're just buying her some skimpy little dress that she might wear once, then no points, and it will leave her with a bitter twist in her mouth. (Make sure it's HER taste in dresses, not you're taste in dresses)

• I knows her style. This is for opening night at the opera.

• Then major points/props to you, and enjoy the opera, she should love it!

What Girls Said 6

• what did i just heard? points? there are points in a relationship? damn!

• Like a billion because I love clothes especially dresses. Just make sure to check the size of her other dresses so that it fits properly

• -737383838. He wouldn't be able to figure out what kind of dress I like.

• Why would he get one you like, you probably have lots.

He'd get you one that was embarassingly slutty of course.

• I would use it as a dishrag. :D

• I guess I didn't realize relationships were based on a point system...

• I'd be happy but I'd be more happy if he spent the day with me

• Last time I checked I didn't have a point chart with my boyfriend...

What Guys Said 3

• Spend the day with her, tell her you want to take her shopping, tell her YOU want to buy her a new dress, then let her shop all day and pick something out you both like. That way you can't lose. You both like the dress, it fits, it's a gift from you and you spent the day together!

• The real answer?

1 point.

Women score everything the same. They will be like 'well you worked really hard and bought us a house, but then yesterday you didn't take the garbage out when i asked, so you're back at 0'

• You better know her dress style. If you come home with something she's not comfortable with wearing, she's going to be furious... and think you don't pay attention to her. By the way, did you know Victorias Secret was originally meant for men