Guys: Do you prefer a girl to wear a skirt or pants on a date? Or do you have no preference?

I just was curious. I don't mind wearing either. I just wondered if wearing a certain item of clothing made a different impression on you guys. Obviously, the length of the skirt matters...

Most Helpful Guy

• Skirt hands down unless we're going into a situation where a skirt might be too awkward like a football game where our seats are up high and a bunch of guys are gonna see up her skirt as we climb the stairs. If she doesn't care, I sure don't. I get turned on seeing other guys coveting my woman because I know I get to take her to bed and do all those things they can only fantasize about.

What Guys Said 9

• Doesn't matter. Skirts look cute and sexy shows your legs, pants make your ass look good and sexy, win-win!

• i feel the skirt makes an impression of easy going and fun loving. Also a small chance of possible seeing you naked in four to six dates later on. Pants say i'm less forward of any notion of sex, although it shows off the booty much better. Hmm, you know wear both! throw the fucker off haha.

• It would depend on my intentions

• You'd have it in a crumpled up on the ground at the end of the night anyway, so don't matter to me.

• It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't want a woman I'm into to fancy herself up: she should wear what's comfortable and appropriate for the weather.

• Well a skirt tells me a girl is more feminine and comfortable with it. Unless it's some micro hoochy-mama skirt over some leggings.

• Skirt. For reasons you probably already know

• First date: Probably pants. It's too early to start showing more skin.
    Second date: If the first one went very well and you feel comfortable, try a skirt. A long one.

What Girls Said 0