Your view on plastic surgery?

Everybody does it now days it seems, what is you opinion about it? Against it? Want it? Couldn't care less? Personally I have always wanted plastic surgery and I'm totally fine with people getting it, in my opinion it's up to each and everyone. If I where to have plastic surgery in the future I would want to do my nose (pretty big chance of that happening). Would you be willing to go under the knife to be more beautiful? What would you like to get done?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have an opinion on it, and don't really understand why other people invest so much time (or don't invest any time but still have strong opinions about it) in worrying about what other people are doing with themselves. I guess it's just a human trait to want to stick your nose in other people's business.

If plastic surgery makes you feel better about yourself, then have at it. It's not my body, not my life, and not my self-esteem on the line. I wouldn't do it to myself except for maybe the minor procedures like skin procedures for things I don't like. But for people getting breast implants, nose jobs, liposuction, etc... I really don't care.

Do what you want to yourself and fuck what everyone else thinks about it. It's literally not harming anybody so again, I don't see why people care so much about what other people do.

What Guys Said 10

• I really don't care for changing the structure of one's facial features except in cases of deformities or accidents. To me it signifies an unhealthy obsession with appearance that makes the *person* less attractive, and often makes their appearance worse to boot. For example, that girl in your picture has an incredibly beautiful face. It actually makes me a bit sad to think that she would want to change anything about it.

I'm more okay with the removal of loose skin, which can be physically uncomfortable and actually does change how people treat you in a somewhat identifiable way. Somebody who has lost 150 pounds and wants to wear a bikini will be looked at with disgust for all the loose skin hanging on them. In such a case perception is reality, so go for it.

Breast reduction for something like back pain, okay. Breast implants... eh. Nice to look at maybe, but both for myself and I think many guys, breast size is usually not in and of itself something that makes a girl hot or disgusting.

• im not really for it at all. I wanna remain as natural as can be :D but if others wanna do it eets all guud:D

• It's completely an individual decision. I've had two gfs decide to have breast augmentation and I told them each the same thing: I love you the way you are. If you want to have the surgery, I'll still love you and will, in fact, promise to play with my new toys forcefully and frequently. We're kinky so that's what they expected but I told them to be clear: do this for you and no one else.

• Well, as long as people are willing to risk death to change their looks, I guess I'm okay with it.

Just be sure to get good work done. Michael Jackson.

• I don't have anything against it. Everyone should be able to do w/e the hell the way to themselves. It's their life if they want a new face go for it. smaller or bigger boobs thats fine too! Hell it wouldn't matter if some dude wanted another dick. Do w/e you want to yourself!

• I have no problem with plastic surgery in and of itself, however it's often used as a bandaid for underlying self esteem issues that will still be there after the surgery is done.

• If you can't love yourself, don't expect anyone else to love you either.

• But people do plastic surgery so that they can love themself :P

• Then don't expect anyone else to love you without having their emotions surgically altered.

• Hell no. Natural beauty will always be better. ONLY circumstance is if one was born with deformities or had a major injury/accident that changed their appearance

• I agree with it and I personally want to get plastic surgery

• I think most people look worse after it so I personally wouldn't do it.
    I think your face is very attractive so I can't see why you would think you would need it

What Girls Said 15

• I did plastic surgery. I was so uncomfortable with my nose, I despised it. And although people making fun of me for it didn't help the amount of insecurity I felt about it, I realized at 21 years old, that it was something I needed to do to make myself feel better when looking in the mirror or when face to face with someone, so I did it. And I could not be happier. I think plastic surgery is something thats beneficial and can help boost your confidence if there's something that you really dislike about your body. As long as you're doing it for you and not for others, then I think its totally acceptable.

• Well, I have conflicting viewpoints on this topic.

On one hand, people have the right to do whatever they want regarding their own bodies. Insecurity can be a pretty powerful feeling. So, I suppose plastic surgery will make some people feel better about themselves.

However, it saddens me that so many women resort to plastic surgery simply to strive for "perfection" when it's the imperfections that make people unique. Personally, all through high school I wanted so badly to get rhinoplasty (nose job). I hated my nose (and I still do somewhat) but after talking to some of my closest friends, I have realized that it's not worth the time, money, and pain to get this surgery just to fit society's definition of "beautiful."

I know I'm not perfect (very far from it actually) but I am starting to like myself more for the way I am. Straight, small noses may look nicer, but I am who I am and I don't want to change that anymore. Self-acceptance is the best way to get rid of insecurities. Plastic surgery (in MY opinion) will only temporarily help. After a while, an insecure person will simply pick another body part they aren't satisfied with and the cycle continues. Of course, these are just my thoughts on the issue.

Either way though, I don't judge people if they choose to get plastic surgery. That's their individual decision and they have the right to make that choice for themselves.

• I think plastic surgery is great. If I where to get it I'd get my cheekbones done. But I think it's great, I suffer from really low self esteem and I know what it's like to hate yourself. So anything you can do to make you like yourself a little bit more, and give yourself confidence, go for it.

• I think it's a shame that people feel like they need to go under the knife in order to feel content with themselves, but at the same time, I'm not one to judge. If they feel like it's necessary and they're doing it for themselves, then it's whatever. Their body, their choice. However, there's definitely a limit. Getting too much plastic surgery done is unhealthy, so I hope that those who go under the knife thoroughly discuss it with their doctor prior to getting the surgery, especially if they have multiple surgeries in mind.

• If im rich im going to get a nose job, a boob job, liposuction, mole removal/scar removal, and probably a whole bunch of other stuff

• It doesn't really matter to me it's their bodies and as long as they have the money let them do what they want.

If i got anything done it would shockingly be a breast reduction from DD to a C.

Oh and maybe a skin peeling i really have something against any scar, bruise, or mark that I've ever gotten.

• I'm already beautiful, so I don't want it... I can see how some people need it through vanity or cultural reasons. Hell, maybe a little bit of both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRp6seV9pYs

www.facebook.com/photo.php

• The first one is cultural, the second one is for vanity... she screwed herself over >.>

• It sucks when people do it due to self esteem issues or societal standards, but other than that I say more power to you

• i am neutral towards it, but i really feel it is only necessary if someone face has been deformed during an accident. other than that, learnt to love and accept ourselves. beside such surgery comes with side effects and risks.

• i think it is fine to get! my grandmother and mom have had it done! i think i want it done, i just want to go up half a cup size thats it.. nothing to crazy

• i'm not against it. i want to get breast augmentation to create balance. i just feel like i'm a step closer to MY ideal figure. it's just really my boobs that are blocking my way.

• If you constantly down yourself on a certain body part you wanna change and its a option then go for it. I wanna get my boobs done and have wanted it for the longest.

• Not against it, but I'd never do it.

• Definetely for it. Im getting my boobs done, as soon as i turn 19 :)

• Yes.. I like to have my nose more beautifully shaped ( it stands out a little I don't like it) I may do that nest year...

• Man, so many women hate their noses. I like 'em, they add something distinctive to a woman's face.

• Lool I agree.. I just can't like it