Should I wear a Leather Jacket?

I´m 15, mature for my age and I look like 17. I´m pretty good looking and fit. I recently bought a leather jacket. I´ve gone out wearing it a couple of times, and have received positive comments from girls, all concerning my "bad boy attitude", however I don´t want to look too cocky. Is it OK for me to wear it? Do girls actually like i, or is it too much?

• IT IS OK
  • IT IS NOT OK

Most Helpful Girl

• Leather jackets are sexy! I love wearing them also. It's not style that defines us it's personality, so as long as you don't act cocky you're fine.

What Girls Said 4

• Why would this not be okay, unless you run in to some cow-lover? Leather jackets are awesome, and almost always boost someone's look! :)

• It IS okay and I like leather jackets. =)

Go for it.

• It's hot though! unless it's not then there is nothing wrong with it, unless it's really hot and people are sweating then If I saw you with a leather jacket id think there was something wrong with you.

• I think leather jackets look really sexy. It also makes some people look confident, which isn't always a bad thing.

What Guys Said 0