Girls, help with crossdressing ideas?

So im a guy teen crossdresser (im not gay, there is a big difference im attracted only to girls) and im looking for ideas for clothes to try on, and dress up in. Girls what clothes make u feel most hot cause Im not sure what to try on and I need some ideas for really girly stuff, maybe even over the top girly to see what it feels like. I want to go all out, so feel free to mention even the girliest stuff! Links are also greatly appreciated! Also should i get a friend of mine who is a girl, help me out with this or should i do it on my own?

Most Helpful Girl

• Help is always good, especially if you haven't done makeup before. It wouldn't hurt to do some contorting to make you face more feminine. High heels will help extend your leg and make sure you get clothes that fit nice.

When I get dressed up (which is once in a blue moon), I like a dark pair of slacks with a frilly top and a jacket. Also don't forget to accessorize. A plain color mix, like shades of greys, go well with gold, as well as cooler colors. Silver accents go well with warmer colors, like oranges and reds.

What Girls Said 2

• You might want to bring an understanding/accepting female friend in to the picture to help you pick clothes out as walking in to a clothing store and trying things on may bring on a negative reaction from sales clerks who may not be so understanding.

As for clothes, 'hot' to me would be the sort of thing you find in eclectic underground places who sell unique stockings and accessories. Tops with foam cups to wear braless are comfortable and appealing. Leggings with a sheer top with something bra-like underneath. Then there's always lingerie that you might like to wear when you're staying in. Just my opinion though.

• As long as I have sexy under garments on I always feel hot. I would start there :-)

What Guys Said 1

• Wouldn't think girl clothes would be all that comfortable.