Back To School Time! Guys, what do you prefer to see girls in at school?

Guys? what do you prefer to see girls in at school?
at my school you only have to wear the polo, you can pair it with anything you please. what is applealing to see a gal in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its summer so Short shorts. I like white ones but jean short shorts are hot too. Wear flip flops or maybe sandals. In the winter, tights and yoga pants. Shows off your ass. Blots for footwear. Sucks that you have to wear a polo though.

What Guys Said 5

• Tight clothing is the most appealing thing for a guy to see you in. Especially if you are attractive and have a nice body and if you show skin. Wear tight yoga pants so guys can check out your ass also. Good luck!

• Honestly if i had a kid, wouldn't want them reading this but, it's a fair response in all~

• Anything that looks feminine like skirts

• Shorts, tank tops. T shirt and leggings are nice. Sweatpants are hot if it's done right

• A skirt with high heels

• Skinny jeans and a tshirt. Or a dress thing lol idk

What Girls Said 5

• Probably clothes. I don't know if guys would like it if you wore, for example, cheese

• A cute flirty skirt

• Lol haha

• Pants lol

• I'm a girl however my school doesn't have a uniform. But for bottoms I usually wear skinny jeans, shorts, yoga pants, and leggings.