How can I make it look like I have a lot of clothes, with low resources?

I got my pay ticket and I want to spend it on new clothes, I have 180$ and I know it's not too much but I want to use them well.
I already have maybe 5 pairs of pants but not too many shoes (I only have uggs, converse, flip-flops and like some kind of moccasins) and not too many shirts or sweaters
I live in Canada so it's pretty cold here.
Can you guys help me and give me some advice on what clothes should I buy, where can I buy them and how should I combine the clothes?
Thank you xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go with e. bay. May sound silly, but it can really be a HUGE bargain. I bought a waistcoat there for 10 dollars (and it's the nice kind - formal-wear kind). =)

So... layers are key here. Go for cardigans, blazers, long sleeve/short sleeve thing... Also, I presume you're not going to need a new jacket because you probably already have a good one, so that's great because a good jacket is kind of expensive. O. o

Hmmmm...

www.mikehenryphoto.com/.../...her_los_angeles_.jpg

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...uropean-style-knitwear.jpg

(also, maybe ASOS when they're having huge sales - and try outlet stores =))

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes thrift stores, or yard sells can get you some surprisingly nice clothes, for very little money.

• haha because your somebody if you have a bursting wardrobe but a nobody if you have the clothes you stand in

What Girls Said 0