Just a fun question, should I dye my hair?

I got my hair changed from blonde to brown which is natural colour but i am wonder if i should change it back? Maybe that is not good for my hair?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on which one you like more on yourself. When you look in the mirror or in pictures of yourself which hair color do you feel better in? What matters most is for YOU to feel happy with how you look.

• The more you do to your hair, the more you kill it

What Girls Said 3

• i think you should wait a little bit so you don't damage your hair even further. :P judging by your picture though, i think you look great with dark hair. a darker shade would even be nice. i'd stay away from going lighter. unless you really want it then go ahead. but i think dark looks good on you

• Well considering your under 18 you should probably leave it for a while it's not good to dye your hair too much when your young especially blonde because bleach drys out and splits your hair. If you wanna go lighter you'd probably be better off just getting some low lights or high lights it's less damaging on your hair and looks a lot more natural and you also don't have to worry about roots too much it doesn't show as much:)

• Sure, if you want to. Black hair would look amazing on you! =)