Do leather skirts make a girl look slutty?

www.pinterest.com/.../?q=leather%20skater%20skirt
I'm talking about the short skater type skirts. Do you instantly think she's a slut? Or do think it can be classy...

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm… that girl looks nowhere near slutty. Id that's slutty to you then I don't even know. No article of clothing is "slutty" on it's own. Just because its leather doesn't mean its slutty. So are leather coats slutty, too? It depends on how someone styles it. She did it very well and it's super cute.

• Omg, THIS guy again. Fuck you, dude. I'm on here giving my opinion just like you and everyone else. QA can do what ever she pleases. Where in my post was I spreading my morals? I never said it's okay to be a slut of anything of the sort. Your Xper 1, you haven't even been here long enough and you don't even know me. Telling my your name, you're just a woman hating prick who is bitter because he can't get laid. Grow up and do something with your life instead of coming on the internet and spreading your woman hating bullshit to make you feel like you're a big guy, when in reality you're not. QA, do whatever you want, but I advise you to not listen to this guy. Even other girls agree, no, it's not slutty. I think we would no more about women's fashion than this dickhead over here.

• Thanks for MH.

• It's because i modded it away for being antagonistic. I know you can handle him femmeme, i just don't want other women seeing that shit thinking they will be expected to put up with it too.

What Guys Said 7

• Only if they fit nicely.

Those ones were disappointing.

• Peknolly everyone wheres clothing to show off there assets. Its not the skirt. Its the lady in the skirt. You r more then ur clothes.

But on the other end u will attract attention you either do or dont want.

My advice. You wanna date wear the skirt if you want love or more wear more. Truth bE known. If im relationship minded if I saw you in that and I wanted love. You could be the hottest in the club I probably have to really think about talkin to you. It can and does send bad message

• Not slutty in my book. Very pretty.

• I like how they look and no the shorter ones do not look slutty.

• Those skirts are an acceptable length, there's nothing remotely slutty about them.

• Yeah, pretty slutty.

• Feel like you've asked about this already... but, it's whatever. I don't get why people think certain articles of clothes are slutty. IT'S HOW YOU ACT IN THEM, NOT THE CLOTHES THEMSELVES

What Girls Said 5