Why would a girl wear this?

So today was my first day back to college and I moved it and then when out to by some food for my dorm. I was walking around shopping at the back of the store and I saw this girl and her friend. They split up once they got to the back isle. She was wearing a black lace dress like this images.chocolateclothing.co.uk/.../...24625700.jpg but it did not have the underpart. You could see though it and easily see her underwear and butt. I have to ask why would a girl want to wear that?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol there are 2 girls who would wear that dress without the lower part, downvoting every opinion that says it's slutty. Way to go, girls!

My answer:
    She's slutty. No respectable girl would show her underwear to the entire campus.

• The store I was at was off campus a few minutes away, but same point either way.

What Girls Said 11

• And why would a man care about a woman's choice of clothing so much? It was her choice, she liked it, she wears it. She likes to show her underwear to the whole world, it is her concern, not yours.

you can think whatever you want to think about her, but you cannot act upon what you think. you cannot label one as well as discussing whether it is wrong or right. as what is right in your eyes is wrong in many other's eyes and vice versa. you can only care for yourself and yourself only. the people, if they are not naturally following the same instincts, you cannot make them see the world as equal as you.

• She's a slut

It's a gorgeous dress WITH the under part, but it should NEVER be worn without it.

• She seems slutty - likes getting attention from guys

• Attention whore

• Maybe she's going to some sort of rager party. I like to wear sheer blouses with brightly colored bras

• It wasn't brightly colored, her underwear was black like the dress.

• Mum just assuming she was raving, or she didn't know it was see through

• It sounds like she may have been looking for attention from guys.

• ... because it's her sense of style I guess?

• She likes it

• There are multiple reasons she would wear that. The better question is, why do you care? Why does she need a reason?

• Why do you care so much?

• She's light weight retarded.

• I don't think it's for attention from guys even though I think she is retarded. She's following current fashion trends of certain celebrities. That is not okay.

What Guys Said 0