Is being average good or bad?

is being average good or bad? a lot of people say i look average i think its bad tbh its like a good looking ugly thats what i think. it seems that way on the dating site i am on. no one has yet message me but they have looked at my profile

Most Helpful Girl

• Being average looking is probably a good thing because most people consider themselves average too! That means you've got a wide selection to chose from. If you're SUPER good looking then you might intimidate those who are interested in you. They may not even try getting to know you because what's the point? You (someone incredibly handsome) might just reject them right away.

Online dating is so bogus, too. People can be very superficial and judgmental on dating sites. So don't beat yourself up over that! You seem really handsome anyway- above average, actually. Maybe YOU should start messaging people you're interested in. Won't hurt to try!

What Girls Said 13

• I think you're attractive.. I'm not hitting on your or anything haha but i wouldn't refer to you as 'average'

I don't think you should take peoples opinions based on your looks so seriously as everyone has their own idea and perspective of what 'average' and 'attractive' is. Besides, everyone has really high expectations nowadays.

• Average is better than being unattractive. It's better to meld into the crowd then to stick out for being unattractive.

• i think i am unattractive, me and a other guy who is really ugly there will be no difference why because i get the same results has a ugly guy would

• maybe i dont know lol

• well, it doesn't hurt to try it out :)

• Being average is just that... average.

• do you think i am average?

• I think he isn't good looking, but average.
      You're not like him - hence not average...
      But that means different things to different people.

What do you think you are?

• unusual , funny looking , ugly things like that , thats what some people have said to me :/ thats why i all ways ask about my looks. i am sorry people for keep on asking about the way i look x

• Can't please everyone. I think I'm pretty easy on the eyes, some people think otherwise. Everyone has their own opinion. It's whether or not do you let it affect you. I'm pretty confident with the way I am so you can call me a piece of shit and it still won't affect me. Have a little confidence (: its your looks , only you can dexide whether u like it or not.

• To me it never even matters about what the guy looks like. To me it matters on personality and how he treats me. So to the the girls that are not messaging you but checking your profile they are just superficial girls that expect a guy to have a six pack which honestly is ridiculous but that's my opinion.

• it's mostly good depending on how you look at it

• That's like asking if a score of 5 out of 10 is 10 or 0.

• Bad of course. Being the best is great.

• your not average dear ;)

• Everyone is average, just different people see you in a different way :)

• Just use photoshop ;)

• it's in between but you are handsome !

• You are not "average" to anyone. Some girls will find you unattractive, others will find you attractive and some will think you're average. But to answer your question i think it's a good thing (:

• ok i dont tho

• You don't think it's good because you're being negative. Just think that being average is way better than being completely unattractive. And i can't really tell based on 1 picture but i think you're slightly above average :) but that's only my opinion and it shouldn't matter to you, if you can learn to love yourself, nobody's opinion should ever matter to you

• ok thanks xx

What Guys Said 9

• Do consider yourself as awesome.
    Others will follow.

The energy you give will affect the perception of others.
    Work on your charisma (I do really like some of the tips in this article)
    ( www.positivityblog.com/.../ )

• you should know: In dating sites girls have the big balls. they decide who they want to talk to due to creepy waves approaching them. In real life you go to the girls and they are the lucky ones to get approached. girls are timid so dating sites give them some kind of ego boost. the hot girls get approached by ugly guys, in real life they would never have the balls to do so. what dating app are you using?

• pof some guys said to me its very good and some said it was shit

• look at you. asking this question on gag and looking for people to say average is good, you need validation. get of this shitty online dating site and approach girls in public. your chances are 2-10 times higher then online. never heard of pof-BS

• right ok thanks mate

• You'll be average to a lot of people, ugly to some, and hot to quite a few too. Just stick with women in the latter category, because the rest don't matter anyway.

• Why not just change something in your life and become more than average instead of fishing for compliments on GAG? :)

• It's definitely not great but it's not bad either.

• To me there's no difference between being undesirable and not being desired. In short, I feel it's bad.

• I assume it makes you average.

• It's not BAD but who wants to just be average?

• it's average