Do guys like nail polish on girls? if so what colors?

I love it... I'm curious to know how guys feel about it

Updates:
http://instagram.com/esme_nails

My Instagram with some pictures

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I like most polish, and designs.
    My fav is purple

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• yes, its nice to see a girl make an effort, and i like bold, out there colours, ya know, something different :) stay away from black but too dark/emoish... unless thats your sorta thing lol

2|0
    0|0
    • What if I did black and white or silver would that be cool I have pictures of my nail designs I just don't know how to post them here ha ha... lame. I also do them over my nails I hate fake nails

• yeah that would be lovely! im just not keen on pure black, but the black and silver sounds nice especially :) and yeah thats even better! i hate fake nails on a girl, either have short nails or grow real ones lol

• Lol thanks I really just do them for me but if a guy notices that's cool too :)

• I go gaga for black nail polish. So hooot :)

http://i57.tinypic.com/20j0a5d.png

2|0
    0|0
    • I love black polish :)

• Thats like the thing I notice the least haha, I don't think many girls here even used it, maybe they did. I don't really care but I guess the natural look might be better for meh.

2|0
    0|0
    • So if I used it you probably wouldn't care? I guess that's ok I always painted my nails for me anyway lol

• I think girls notice it on each other but guys not so much, some might but I really don't. Well I think I might lean toward none, but that would be by like 1%, if she had painted them I wouldn't really care either way too much, some might looks cool I guess but just not something I pay attention to.

• Yes definitely we notice it on each other lol

• Black finger nail polish./ Red finger nail polish all look pretty on girls nails
    but i think black finger nail polish is sexy for fair skinned girls finger nails
    yes i do like finger nail polish on girls, I'm sure other colors are just as nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Pink and red

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like girls with nail polish on but I prefer no fake nails

1|0
    0|0
  • We do not give a damn about your nails...

1|0
    0|0
  • I find nail polish so unattractive. It's literally the worst thing a girl can wear for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • :( but is it something you notice right away or look for making sure they aren't wearing it?

• Show All
    • Haha good I'm not just weird, don't feel that strongly but ehh.
      I think she meant do you notice it right away when you're talking to them?

• Oh... Well, it's hard to say depending on where I am taking to a girl. I would just say yes I do.

• It used to be my exception for my disgust with makeup. Now anything that has to have a special remover to be taken off distracts me.

My thing with makeup is I'll be paying attention to your makeup, not to you. I guarantee it.

0|0
    0|0
  • pink or blue or rainbow

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i never even thought guys didn't like it! haha but i only started painting my nails so id stop biting them. now they are long and glamorous and i paint them because i like it haha i do the ombre style

1|0
    0|0
    • I just thought I looked more put together with painted nails especially in the summer

• Show All
    • Lol ha ha sooo most guys don't care then I can live with that lol I feel like polish is clothes for your nails lol

• i always just figured guys would find it "cute" i didn't know they didn't like it! how strange haha and it is like clothes! but sometimes its nice to have naked nails after awhile haha (even with a clear coat)

• Guys, please say yes, and Tickle My Francy from OPI!!! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was hoping too I didn't want the hours of painting and drying to go unnoticed!

• Lol I love that color!

• Yeah, I guess according to the guys I'm wearing the wrong colour! I should be wearing "I'm Not Really a Waitress" or something.

• My boyfriend loves when I paint my nails a red tone. He loves the "Ruby red pumps" by china glaze.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../China-Glaze-Ruby-Pumps1.jpg

:D

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahh! I have a similar shade I barely use it... I think I'll stay using it lol