What lingerie do you think that will turn you on?

For you guys and girls. what looks best on a girl for that special night Or just to look extremely sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• ok, the main thing is just to wear something that shows that she is expecting it. It doesn't have to be fancy lingerie, but could just have some lace or whatever. Also, having her hair done right would be a turn on.

What Guys Said 2

• I love stockings. I am just trying to figure out how to ask my girlfriend to wear them every once in a while.

• Nice sexy undies and if you can expensive undies, if you can include black glossy stockings or silk, this look is always sexy. If you are going out wear it with a tight pencil skirt with a slight split, just enough for him to notice or catch a glimpse that you are wearing stockings. That will be enough for him to not be able to concentrate for the rest of the night.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a little girly,as they say and I am bi,so I do happen to have that double sided view.I think that a woman looks her most sexy and confident when she looks like a woman.By that I mean,put on a nice skirt or dress,some great heels.For undies,how do you beat a sexy victorian corset,gorgeous vintage nylon stockings and a short silky robe and a pair of killer heels,or even some fluffy mules or slides.You'll knock'em (or her) dead!

• JAJA THNK XD

SOUNDS KINKY JA

BT THNKZ

• Im looking for girls like you...but that are single, and straight, of course, they don't really exist anymore, and when I find one such as yourself theyre either not single, not interested, or just plain stuck up, any suggestions?

• LIKE ME?

AND iF YOUR Bi HOW WOULD YU LIKE TO BE

WITH SOMEONE WHOS STRAIGHT?

WELL I CAN SAY O GOT TONS OF FRiENDS DAT R Bi OR

LESBiAN... THEY WOULDNT MiND.

THO DEPENDS IF YUR WIT THEM TO MESS AROUND

OR SUMTHIN SERIOUS?