Girls: Make up tips?

Hi guys! Does anyone know how to make your skin look porcelain/plastic-ish. I've searched for videos if it but they all don't seem right :( OH also, does anyone know how to cover up freckles? It's not that I dont like mine, Its just that the character that I'm cosplaying as doesn't have any xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah another cosplayer :) Well looking up 'cosplay makeup' on YouTube and google is great. My way to get perfect skin is using a full-coverage concealer where you need it and a sheer/low to medium coverage foundation or base over that (or underneath it. Some concealers are best applied on top of foundation). Full coverage foundation does work too but I think simply using a heavy duty concealer looks more natural. (Some full coverage concealer brands include dermablend - although I use their foundation as a concealer, coverfx, hard candy and makeupforever)

What Guys Said 1

• Came across this question somehow lmao I don't know how but check out lauren luke on YouTube my fiance uses her makeup vids sometimes

What Girls Said 3

• To cover up freckles, you'll need a high end concealer. I personally use dermablend. As for the porcelain affect, I can't help you there.

• Porcelain look, try M. A. C block powder. It gives your foundation a nice smooth, genuine look. And it covers any shiny spots that your likely to hit in the sun or near a light

• Use concealer for the freckles. For porcelain skin, a good foundation might just do the trick. Start with a base and maybe apply some powder at the end, too.