Which weight do you think is more attractive?

The girls' weight here:

link

or

The girl's weight here:

link

Focus mostly on the lower half, because the girl in the first picture looks more boney on top. Personally, I like the second girls weight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Curtain #1.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't really answer this question. it's kinda silly to me. I can't dissect girls like frankenstein and rank their body parts on a 1-10 scale.

• I like the skinny girl, she's hot.

• Definately #1. but hey, that's just me.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I think both of them obviously have nice bodies (and if it's the same girl, she looks good in both shots). I don't really have an opinion on her weight...

• It's not the same girl...

• First girl...I kinda have the same body type... :D

(From a straight girl)

• I like the second girl. She seems more healthy and more curvy. Its my opinion but curvy is hot.

• That's what I thought! I'm closer to girl #1, but I'm trying to gain weight to look like girl #2.

• They both look fine, just make sure not to stress your body out with all the weight gain. I bet you look amazing as is.

• Thanks :)

• I think girl 2 has a better body but she is styled kind of plain while girl one is styled more fashionably (clothing and make up wise). The main point though is to work with what you have. If you have girl 1's body, then great! You have a high fashion kind of body and there is so much you could do! Don't change for anyone, just dress the best for your body and be confident.

• The first one.