Opinions on thigh gas both guys and girls?

So I heard that the new trend is thigh gaps, I mean I don't think girls should have an obsession with because everyone is perfect in their own way. Some people naturally have it and some people just don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thigh gap is genetics. Some girls can't get it, some girls just have it. Other have to work for it. Yeah it looks appealing, but not something I'd place on my list of must-haves.

And please spare me "everyone is perfect in their own way". That's some weapons-grade feel good bs stuff.

What Guys Said 10

• it doesn't really matter. thigh gaps don't make the girl. in fact if a girl takes too much pride in her thigh gaps then that's a problem

• I love thick thighs with no gap

• Thing about fashions and trends, is that it can lead you down all the wrong paths. Be yourself, do what's right for you. Today's trend is for girls to be nothing but skin and bones, which isn't healthy or attractive. Thigh gap or no thigh gap, who cares? Besides, I find women with curves irresistible!

• Thigh gaps are good, but they're probably the least important physical trait in girls. As long as you have nice, thin, toned legs, I could care less if there's a gap between them.

• I like a girl who has thick legs very sexy on my part
    but i don't care for thigh gaps

• I could care less if a girl has it or not.

• As long as she's in shape I don't care.

• Thigh gaps don't do anything for me.

• to get a thigh gap a girl has to be really skinny, health issue skinny.

• That is NOT true
      That is NOT true
      That is NOT true
      That is NOT true
      That is NOT true

• yeah there is the rare percentage who have it naturally. just like guys who never workout and look like underwear models

• you want a airplane to land on your thigh gap?

What Girls Said 4

• Accept it if you have one. Accept it if you don't. It really shouldn't be that important. All healthy bodies are good bodies.

• It's not new. It started with twiggy in 1970s

• I've got the thigh gap , I've also got the pelvis gap. But I'm not super skinny or unhealthy.

• Thigh gaps are just a genetic thing. Not everyone can have them and frankly I don't really care.