What should I do with my curly hair? (guy)

hey! I'mm a guy with this guys hair (almost exactly) link I need a new way to wear it either to party with or go to work with it. I'm not much of a hair guy and don't won't to spend a whole lot of money and time on it but some advice would be awesome.

thanks =D

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you don't want to cut it then you're best bet is to let it be messy like how the guy wore it in the pick. But you can use some hair products to clean it up some. A product that helps bring out natural curls a lot more and define them would work well for you. There's not much you can do with long hair like that unless you cut it.

What Girls Said 3

• What's wrong with it the way you have it now?

I love curly hair on a guy, and I hate when they mess with it by using gel or anything. Natural is best. So unless you want to cut it, I say leave it alone.

• Aww, I kind of like how you wear your hair already. If you want, I guess you could go shorter. Maybe something like this? link

• I like your hair haha. (:

What Guys Said 0