Chest tattoos for women?

What is your opinion about women who have or want to get a chest Piece?

What is your reason that you do or don't approve of them

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most men love the look of a woman's chest being natural. Your breasts and collarbone are just enough to be sexy. Decorate it with what you think is a statement and you have something you can never undo and will always be a distraction from what a man naturally likes to look at.

Then again, some men dig women with tattoos, so who knows. If you meet a man who loves it, then great, but not a whole lot of men probably do. As for people in general, tattoos still have a stigma, especially when finding certain jobs. If you don't have a worry about that, then it's your body and your choice and you should feel free to do what you like to express yourself if you love the tattoo. :)

• I am happily married so He really doesn't care if I get it I have 11 other ones done, and already have an awesome career, not thinking I will be needing a job interview for a long time. But I have though about how it will effect me if I do leave me job, but my other ones are big and visible as well and hasn't costed me a job... Lots to ponder thanks for your response

• My back and my legs are covered as is so Not a lot of room in the other areas of large space. Both of my thighs are covered and the top of my back is covered as well. And what I want is not something that can fit easily on my arms.

• Well, you're tattooed enough that one more doesn't sound like it's going to drastically change your look. If it is important to you and has meaning to make you feel better, then why not? You're in a secure relationship and job, so no worries with that.

What Guys Said 14

• Tattoos are permanent and need to be done purely to satisfy oneself. If the opinion of others will influence your choice, do not get it. It's as simple as that. There will always be those who like them and those that do not. Those that do not like your taste, if done purely to satisfy yourself, they do not matter.

p. s. this comes from someone with over 20hours under the needle.

• Thank you for your opinion. I have a number of hours and tattoos myself and I love the ink I have. Just getting peoples reaction. Ultimately I will weigh my options and decided if I truly want it.

• You're reaction to needles is not from the pain. It's all in your head.

• Well said. I would rather a tattoo then a single stick in the arm. Pain is there no matter what you do. If you are getting something you love pain is meaningless. People get tattoos because they love them and the pain can become addicting. Its awesome the rush and the memories that you make while getting a tattoo done.

• tattoos are a personality thing guys really don't care where they are honestly. but if you find a guy who doesn't like them then your stuck with it.

• My husband doesn't mind them, only when I spends more then a few hundred on them at a time.

• It ends up looking masculine and trashy. It loses complete attraction honestly. I no longer have any interest in them after that

• I think it could end up being a regrettable decision. The way I feel about all tattoos really, is that they are like graffiti, they could be considered art by some but if on your walls they don't make the price of your house go up.

• I haven't regretted a single one yet because they all have meaning. Why decorate the walls with something meaningless

• Would be a deal breaker for me

• If they have meaning, are detailed, and are good, tattoos look hot on a girl.

• All of mine already have meaning. No other reason to place one on my body.

• The bosom is supposed to be adored naturally, not defaced. Same with shoulders, face, neck, back.

• I like it. It attracts more attention and a huge turn on.

• No just no

• I think it's trashy.

• God no, they r such a turn off

• i don't like chest tatoos it's definitely a big turn off. Especially cat paws on chest. i only like the tatoos on the foot ankle on the girls but small ones

• dont approve because it takes away the softness of a woman somehow

• major turn off

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly I think a tattoo at all is a turn off, it's something where if you think about it, it's a giant (sometimes colorful) scar. The idea of needles themselves scare me to death which is pretty much another reason I don't like them. Plus as time goes they begin to lose their color and it's still there but it doesn't look good anymore. Or when you're old and your skin is sagging well it just looks weird. I'm sorry if that offends you but that's just my idea of them.

• Honestly tattoos don't look as bad as most people think they do when you age. And yes just like anything with color it will fade, but with the right mind set and taking care of your skin and tattoos, Both will last a very long time.

• Well I have hideous scars and a tattoo on my chest will be a last resort if scar removal makes it worst or Mederma cream does not work for me and whoever does not like if I do have to get a tattoo can kiss my ass because it's my body. I'm quite sure I will have a guy where I want him before he even sees it any way so it should not matter I'm not planning on getting anything over the top.

• Love them but only on women with small chests.