With a scale from 1 (very bad) to 10 (perfect) how much would you rate my haircut?(pic included)?

Sorry but my camera sucks a little bit... it makes me look kinda scary but i'm not that scary in real life i tell you, lol

Anyway ignore my face and focus on the haircut

imagizer.imageshack.us/.../Nt1aN6.jpg

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be like a 8/9, but that depends on if you're planing to always leave it like that or if you're gonna mix it up with gel or wax :3

0|0
    0|0
    • oh... thanks for your grade. no i like to leave it like that, i won't change it as long as i like it. i just want to see other people's grades :-)

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I'd say 2. But this is probably because I have a certain style and I look for a similar style in other people.

1|0
    0|0
    • hmph ok... it's just your opinion :-)

• 8 it is kind of boyish, I don't know if that's what you were going for though. Reminds me of this kid andrew in my 4th grade class that would cry all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks 8 is very good rate :-) yeah i prefer a more boyish haircut

What Guys Said 3

• It's a mature haircut I think. :)

Not really my kind of style, but I
    think it looks good that way on you.

Sorry but I don't really do ratings, so you'll
    have to make do with what I said above. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with a 3, sorry, it's kind of boring. Maybe try to style it, or get some length difference side/top.

2|0
    0|0
    • i'd not do anything, as long as i like it. i just want to see other people's grades if they like this style or not. I'd only change it when i get bored of it :-)

• Yeah sure, it's your business. Never bad to have some ideas ready though, even if not using them ;)

• i would give you 5.. you can do better than that

1|0
    0|0
    • ok so 5 means average i guess... thanks anyway :-)