Do you like this combo?

link

is this outfit good?

haha thanks guys, I wore it today !

Most Helpful Guy

• If the opinion of a relatively old guy is worth anything, I love it. The lace and beads give it a hippyish feel, though I think it would be set off better with, say, maroonish beads.

What Guys Said 7

• The things that really turn me on is when the girl is not trying to hard. I mean jean plain top gets my attention.

• that looks good..not to shabby

• Very Nice!

• Natalie Portman...so beautiful

• cute

• Its nice if you want to portray that you are a good girl.

• yea looks cute and lovely

What Girls Said 6

• I like it. It's very casual with a splash of loveliness. But then again, it's Nat Portman. She'll look good in anything!

• A thousand times yes, haha. Of course I have a highschool crush on her so...

• You have good taste; I adore her! She is one of the few celebs that I admire and respect.

• I completely agree on both counts.

I think Natalie Portman is one of the few celebrities with looks, class, and talent.

• i think its really cute.

• Ah. Natalie! haha. Yeah, it's cute. More something to wear to Sunday brunch or a meet the parents kinda thing...

• Its pretty

• I like it. Its cute and classy.

• Ohh! so cute. very good choice. its not like "oh look at me" but its enough to get people looking .