Glasses: Turn on or Turn off? and Why?

Basically some guys compliment me when I occasionally wear my glasses saying I look great in them.

Other guys compliment me on the days I don't wear them saying I look much better without.

What's your opinion and why?

• Turn On
  • Turn Off

Most Helpful Guy

• Glasses can enhance or destroy a person's beauty. It all depends on the type of lens, and the style of frame you choose. Different types of frames/lens suit different types of faces. if you choose the right one, it can look really attractive. Likewise, if you choose the wrong one for your face, then it can turn out to be disastrous.

What Guys Said 8

• Well they're almost always not a Turn On, but that doesn't mean they're for sure a Turn Off. They usually don't make much of a difference either way.

• Every girl is different. I suggest you take two similar pictures but one being with and the other without glasses so it would be easy to compare your look.

• It's neither to me, glasses can be cute though but it's not like I look for girls with glasses or I get turned off with a girl with glasses.

• If you're cute, glasses will make you look cuter. If you're hot, glasses will make you look hotter.

• I would say most people look better without then

• Depends on the girl

• If the glasses are "subtle" e. g. thin-rimmed then it's OK - am neutral about it then - but I hate thick-rimmed glasses. This is actually one of my "pet hates" - I see so many otherwise beautiful women who ruin their own look by wearing nerdy thick-rimmed glasses. Why? It's like vandalizing your own face.

• Nope, contact lenses are much better I think...

What Girls Said 2

• every single girl and guy i know have said i look great in my glasses:) i wear them for reading tho, so theyre not a constant part of my face.

iv heard guys say it makes us look sexy and intelligent, like boss ladies. ill take it! ;P

• They're not much of a turn on to guys, trust me.