Girls, do you think its more attractive when a guy wears tight clothing?

Like for example I wear spray on skinny jeans with a tight t shirt that has folded sleeves to exentuate my arm muscles, in my school I'm known for having good style, but do you think its a little gay to be wearing that, or is it hot? Wheres the limit?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest not to be rude it really depends if your physically fit. So if they're wearing a tight top you can see their six pack through they're top. It is also sexier I find. About the gay thing I think it matters whether your face looks gay or some other feature other than tight clothing. Tight clothing also shows off a good arse which girls love 👌

• No offence taken because I'm working out all the time and i play tones of sport so I have no problem with the whole tight clothing on my chest. But do you really like to see the guys ass more?

• I love an a good tight arse. But I wouldn't say I prefer anything if they're overall quite fit its nice. And fit people give the best hugs !!!

• I think my ex agreed with that haha

What Girls Said 4

• Skinny jeans are hot and form fitting shirts are nice. But If one is not able to walk correctly, put things in their pockets, or breathe the clothes are to tight. Your clothes should fit you in a flattering way, and sometimes if the clothes are slightly too tight it becomes un attractive

• if its a shirt or jumper- ugh 'sweater', then yeah.
    pants? no no no...

i like the shirt idea. find pants that are a little more loose. please. AND dont make them fall till halfway down ur butt-.- uglyyy

• sounds quite gay...

• I'm afraid to ask what spray on skinny jeans are. I mean if it fits you then I'd say it's fine but the tight clothing on guys isn't for me.

What Guys Said 0