Have you ever flashed something you didn't intend to in public?

Have you ever flashed something you didn't intend to in public? For example an upskirt, or a breast falling out of a bikini? How did it happen? How did you react?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesterday I was at the beach sitting on a bench on a busy sidewalk and accidentally pulled down one of the cups on my bikini top as I was pulling my hand down from my face... oops. I don't think anything of it, since none of my bras fit correctly (deformed ribcage) the girls always find a way to make an appearance.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it'd be fun to flash someone but knowing how people see nudity in this country they'd immediately think I was going to rape them. But I've thought about making it look unintentional, like loose shorts no underwear, who knows.

I know a lot of girls seem to be paranoid about getting upskirted though, like as a guy who likes looking at womens legs in skirts I rarely see upskirt, and usually only for a second when they're standing up or something.

• I had an erection

• Accidentally left my zipper down when coming out of the restroom... and of course I was going commando that day lol. Not sure if anyone saw so hey, maybe I got away without having to charge a viewing fee.

What Girls Said 2

• Well it wasn't actually flashing, more like a boy being an asshole.
    I was in the pool with some of my friends -and they're friends lol- and I just bought this new bathing suit, which left my back almost totally bare and one of the boys thought it would be fun to loosen the know in my neck, which resulted in the top half falling off...
    SO I decided that he shouldn't have childeren and kicked him in the nuts :33

• Senior year I was wearing a dress we were outside and the wind was blowing. My dress went up and I'm quite sure the guy in the wheelchair behind me saw all of my assets. He tried to hide it but he had the biggest smile on his face talking about how beautiful the day was lmao.

• 28d

I'm sorry but I wouldn't have his my smile I would have expressed exactly how I felt lmao