Do you think it's okay to wear dresses or does this seem old fashioned?

I'd really like to wear dresses, but I'm afraid I'll stand out & look strange to others. What do you think about wearing dresses these days?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dresses are always a great option. I love wearing them when I can. If you like them, wear them. Always dress to make yourself happy. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Dresses look a lot better than whatever fashion atrocities are popular today. Men in UGG boots, women arguing about the merits between bikini bottoms in public not being the same thing as going pant-less, and "music artists" wearing a live chimpanzee as a bra? Dress please.

• yes, I'd pick the dress over the "chimpanzee" as a bra any day, lol

• I like dresses. I also find that girls that wear dresses can also wear more/stronger perfume and it be elegant and sexy. I ended up liking and dating this girl because she stopped to see me right after church when she was done up like that.

• There is nothing unusual about wearing dresses these days. Wearing dresses is always nice. Don't wear them everyday to all occasions. Just wear them when it's right.

• Old school is the best way go for it. styles come and go in with the new old scholl is back and so on.

• Dresses are cool in my book. Especially the sundress. Just something about sundresses that just does it for me.

• Women still wear dresses, it's not out of fashion. Yes its ok.

• Yes it is okay to wear then and when did just wearing a dress become old fashioned, wtf?

• Good, it looks nice.

• I like it. It's cute. And makes me think what is under the dress.

• That's good because I don't do bikinis, I like to leave room for the imagination

• I so agree one pieces the only thing not really seen is the darkness of the nipples anymore give it time and that might change.

What Girls Said 10

• dresses are so cute and classy:)

• dresses are very common , i wear it almost everyday , i love dresses
    just wear them :) wear what u like

• Dresses are still in and even old-fashioned dresses are back in style now

• Of course it's ok.

• I think it's cute and classy. =)

Lovely is the word I'd say. ^-^

• Where did you get the idea that wearing dresses is old fashioned?
    Like, jeans are cool and stuff, but if I wanna feel feminine I'll wear a dress...

• What? Where do you live?
    Plenty of girls wear dresses, you won't stand out

• It's fine to wear dresses, wear what you find nice and fits you.

• Who doesn't like dresses... or vintage for that matter!

• Not old-fashioned at all! I've seen plenty of girls wear them, especially in summer. I wear them myself. :) Go for it.