Girls, do you ever sleep in your clothes?

To be more specific , do girls ever fell asleep while still wearing dress, skirts bras. Have you ever fallen asleep while wearing them?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, embarrassingly enough... about half the time when i fall asleep, i'm lying on top of my bed, still clothed, tv and computer still on, lights still on
    then i wake up at 2am, playing the mind game: "how ready can i get for bed without causing me to be wide awake for the next 2 hours?"

I think i was born in the wrong century, lol
    Up until the Industrial Revolution it was common for people to sleep for 3-4 hours, wake up for an hour, then sleep for another 3-4 hours.
    That hour was special, you could get a light snack, reflect on ideas and days' events... it was a time of creativity and inspiration

Now, in our single-sleep-time society, it makes me hate my alarm clock and tired all day, everyday, lol ^_^

What Girls Said 25

• I always, and I mean always take a shower, brush my teeth and get ready for bed... Clean and neat. =)
    Never went to sleep in clothing I go outside in, nor with makeup.

• Yes! Got so drunk Friday night with some mates, we all rolled in at 6am and I just went to bed in what I was wearing and then wore it to walk home in the next afternoon. No problem with wearing clothes to bed at all.

• Nah, it ruins the clothes and stretches/wrinkles them. Not to mention, no clothing can beat the comfort of pajamas haha. I mean, I've fallen asleep while wearing clothes during car rides and the like, but I don't purposely "go to bed" for the night in them.

• yup but only if i am as tired as shit.. but despite the tiredness it feels uncomfortable

• Yeah, I did. In my clothes and with make-up on (I know it's not healthy). I have to be really exhausted for that to happen.

• Yes. If I just had a long day, was too lazy to change or was watching series/reading a book in my bed and fell asleep.
    It actually happens a little too much lol

• Yup all the time. If I'm tired I could fall asleep anywhere. But I sleep in a bra all the time

• Do you have marks on your back from it?

• Sometimes, it just depends on what I'm wearing

• yes, sometimes

• Yeah, if I'm tired and just laying in bed im just going to get up just to go change, I will just go to sleep.

• Yes, of course. I'm pretty sure most people have. It only happens to me by mistake when I'm dead tired though. I wouldn't want to sleep in regular clothes cuz it's so uncomfortable, especially the bra.

• if im that lazy hahahha yeah :")

• yes it happens

• Yes, I think most girls have...

• Of course some girls do.

• Only for like an hour and then I wake up and change.

• if im exhausted yeah definitely

• Yes, I have done this many times.

• Yes, if Im really really tired i jump in my bed with all my clothes on.

• Yeah, if i'm too tired to change!

• Yup if I'm hella tired to change

• Usually I just put on some loose clothes to sleep in. I take my bra off though.

• Ughh yes and its the worst when I just want to change into my comfy baggy sweatpants and t shirt and go to sleep. Its the absolute worst when you go to sleep on with a bra, but when you take it off its like heaven.

• i always fall asleep with my bra on and wake up later realizing how uncomfortable it was but on occasions i have fallen asleep fully clothed by accident haha

• Do I purposely sleep in clothes?
    Of course not.
    But I have fallen asleep while still dressed, sure.

• I've only done that 3 times in my life.

What Guys Said 0