Do you girls like being looked at?

Do you girls like being looked at? As summer is full force I cannot help but check out the beautiful girls of summer. I really try to hide it but somehow I think you girls know we guys are looking.

How does that feel to have multiples of men looking at you? I can't imagine. I am not ugly, but I get like maybe one girl a week checking me out, and when it happens, it feels kind a nice. But 20+ a day, I'd feel like a rock star. How do you girl feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• It does feel good, but different in a relationship. If I was single I know I'd stir up more trouble by dropping one of these guys a sexy wink or something if I was also interested. I notice a lot of guys doing this and I guess it does feel nice to be admired but at the same time not when I'm out with my boyfriend as he can get fiercely jealous at times!

When this happens now I usually just quickly look away, not to be rude but I get scared that something more might happen if I made the wrong action.

My conclusion is that, of course it feels good and I think everyone, guys and girls love to be admired naturally, but in my case it has to be the right situation and time for me to properly enjoy that type attention, which won't be when I'm in a relationship.

Interesting question as I always wondered if guys ever thought about how a girl feels to be checked out like that, since guys seem to do that a lot more than girls from my experience, or at least more obviously than girls.

• Interesting take with the boyfriend. That leads to another question I have to ask then :) Do girls like to be admired by other guys while being with their boyfriend or husbands or want do you want us other guys to respect the relationship?

• Another view, if it was the other way around and it was my boyfriend getting checked out instead, I wouldn't mind at all, actually it would make me proud in a way that I'm with a sexy guy :) As long as they didn't flirt with him I'd be fine with it, because that would be taking a step too far! but checking out people I think is innocent and a very admiring/friendly thing to do rather than flirtatious. I guess it depends how obvious it is, to bring out more reactions.

• No problem at all, this is an interesting topic :) My boyfriend does look at me still, even checks me out if he walks behind me sometimes (if that's what you meant) he is very attracted to me, I think this is why he gets jealous & possessive easily. It may be a personal question but honestly I feel protect and controlled by him, both at the same time. He is a protective guy but admittedly I feel he does control me quite often too. Is there a link here, I always wondered why he's so jealous.

What Girls Said 6

• Dang right,we know you're looking!We know because we do everything we can to make you look!Personally,I love it and feel flattered.We gals can be naughty at times and aren't above wearing something a little revealing,or resorting to a little "flashing" of some leg,to get a guys head to turn.That's what skirts and dresses are for!Then there's the ol' "whoops!, I dropped something",I guess that I'll just have to bend way over,in this short skirt and pick it up"! Gee I hope that all those guys over there don't notice that I'm wearing nylon stockings and garters!

Then there's the timeless crossing and uncrossing of legs,while deliberately sitting across from a guy.Very innocent,I'm sure!

• of course. but not in a perverted way. there's a sort of a sense of satisfaction when you're admired or appreciated when you have spent time grooming yourself to look your best. a glance is nice enough, but the scanning from head to toe and calling out "DAYUMN GURL YOUR AZZ IS OUT OF THIS WORLD, LIKE A MOON IMMA PLANT MY FLAG ON IT" can be kinda scary for girls..i can't speak for all girls, but it's scary at least for me. (ps: my friend & I called out on a guy yesterday and it was hilarious.)

• I can understand the prev part. Some guys look at a girl like she is a buffet, a no class ass. What I mean is you walk by and we check out you out discreetly, smile maybe and then as you are walking away you just know we are looking at your butt, does that bother anyone?

• Oh, definitely not :> in other words we don't mind it as long as it's polite. like what you just said. even if it's staring at our butt after we have walked off, is much better than calling out on a girl like my example above. haha.

• It feels great and I'm always flattered whether I'm alone or with my boyfriend, and actually my boyfriend doesn't mind that at all. I always take being "checked out" as a complement. Of course, I'm talking about the guy(s) that are looking me and checking me out are guys I, at least, find rather cute. lol! No oldies or weird looking guys.

• Am I to old? I personally would never gawk. But say you were in front of me at a red light it'd be hard not to look at a cute bum in shorts, ect. I don't look to get a date, I look cause I think females are very alluring and just want to bask in your guys beauty sometimes, my wifes beauty too in case anyone is wondering. She lets me Gawk!

• No ,I don't consder you an oldie. haha! That's more like once a guy reaches 50 to me right now, so you're cool. lol

• It depends on who is doing the looking..If he's cute than it's all good,but the old ugly guys I don't like it, I feel uncomfortable and feel like I need to cover up even more than I am...

• It is interesting about the old ugly guys. A girl feels somewhat valuated by one guy but not by another. If you are pretty to him, isn't that all that should matter, that you are pretty enough to look at? I'm not trying to be contentious....I'd guess it is because of our nature. We all want approval but judge ourselves partly on who is doing the approving. I just have no issue when a 50 yo flirts with me at a checkout. I like to flirt back, they need it! Its the 18 yo I wouldn't flirt with.

• What do you mean a 50 year old needs it? I am almost 50 and do you have any clue how many guys hit on me? Believe me I don't need it, I have plenty of guys that flirt with me, just a tad to many...50 year olds can be hot also....

About the old guys, to me and old guys is 60 and up and I just feel like they are lerring at me...And the funny thing is what is the difference, just cause one is 60 and one is 30 they still think the same.. But it is just how I think and feel....

• Lol. ok ok. 50 year olds want it as much as 20 years olds might. BTW nice smile! :)

• the secret is out, we love it when you look at us. in fact, we get really cute and show off our goods to make sure you do (especially in a bikini) we feel like rock stars when we have everyone in a room or just a few or just one guy in a room checking us out

• We feel like queens! To be noticed in a sexual way is really arousing! When you check a girl out and she notices does she eventually do something sexy? Well, she does that because she either is full of herself or likes what she sees! (you) She most likely likes what she sees! Hey if you have a MySpace I would like to check you out! Bye have fun checking people out!

• Lol no MySpace acct. I suppose I could put a pic up here. I am an old guy 35 so I am starting to feel kinda weird checking out 18-25 yo girls..I just can't help it!!! My wife sees me do it and is cool with it. Sometimes we check out the same girl and talk about her..It can be fun.

• Your not old believe me, 35 is not old....

What Guys Said 2

• women believe they should have the right to dress provocatively, show boobs and legs, but _only_ get attention from the guys they are attracted to. so they're flattered if you look and they like you, but if they're not attracted to you it's creepy.

this kind of "logic" is sadly typical of the female portion of the species.

• girls like to be looked at, but not stared at, I don't like to be stared at either, its creepy, ya know?, if you're gonna look, and she's looking back, go up to her and introduce yourself, women in general, are pretty receptive and will say hi back, most of the time...besides, its not like they bite...hard, hahah, jk

anyway, yes its fine to look, just be careful of how you do it

hope this helps