Guys do you like when small girls wear oversized sweaters as dresses?

do you like when really small girls wear oversized sweaters and sweatshirts as dress like:

picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...iana-grande-shoes.jpg

picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...ed-sweater-jumper.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I like when ANY-size girl wears a sweater as a dress... some of the most painful neck injuries I've ever sustained were due to sweater-dresses (ones designed and cut to be worn that way) that I caught an unexpected rear-view of as I was busy minding my own business... The oversized-sweater that's worn AS a dress is attractive too; it's soft and leads the imagination toward cuddling. What's not to love?

What Guys Said 10

• It depends, if a girl wears guys jacket or shirts at home its kind of sweet and i like it, but wearing it while outside or on a date? No no no no. Whats the use of beautiful dresses when its too big for you to use? Thats what dresses are for, to make you beautiful not ugly

• So are you saying only skin-tight clothes look beautiful?
      And women wear clothes to cover themselves. We dont always (or ever) have to look beautiful or sexy.

• nope, Im just dscribing the picture above, sorry for misunderstanding. not all lose shirts are not good to looked at from a girl. like this www.google.com.ph/imgres

• Endearing but I'm not sure they'll attract the right guys that way.

• Please specify

• By the time you're 50 you'll look 35. :D Don't complain.

• I guess but it still annoying when your carded at 24 and when guys approach your friend but then ask if your their little sister

• Yeah, a lot better than when they wear crap that's 5 sizes too small. They look like a can of biscuits popped open.

• Yea very cute and sexy too i like it on bigger girls too! ^ ^

• yes. to me, most of the time it's hot
    not just sweater, t-shirts or those oversize formal working suits too, not sure what those are called.

• yes, it's so cute, I love it.

Seeing my girlfriend in some of my sweaters is so cute :)

• I love Ariana, but no I am not a fan of that look.

• Why? I'm not necessarily into the shoes or the color of the purple sweater. But I really like the style of the sweater, also they where the bet examples I could find

• It just looks wear to me, like when girls wear really long shirts as dresses. I do not like it but if you like how it looks and want to wear it then do.

• I think it's cute

• Yeah it's super cute.

• I actually like the girl without anything on :P

What Girls Said 2