Ladies, please explain to me why this lady was such a B#%^*?

I was leaving a department store last night, and as I was leaving I passed a lady going into the store wearing a top that showed a lot of cleavage now the way the shirt was designed, I would think she intentionally meant to. The neckline curved and only went low enough to almost start showing cleavage, but where the cleavage started was a button, and then under the button was like a boob window, almost like Power Girl, but smaller. It was a good 4-5 inch window that showed from the top of the boob, to lots of underboob. As I walked passed, I simply said, "I love your shirt!". I did not say, "Nice tits", "Great boobs", or anything like that, just "I love your shirt!". She got mad and called me a F'n perve.

Why? For looking when they're on display? Why display them if you don't want people to look? When did a compliment like, "I love your shirt" become offensive?

Most Helpful Girl

• because she is a bitch. You said nothing wrong, even if you were thinking something differently, you were a gentleman and simply said, nice shirt.
    Please Honey dont let this total stranger upset you. she's either naturally a bitch and is that way to all or perhaps she was having a bad day or she has had a lot of problems in the past about guys looking at her and her response is her line of defense. But dont let her ruin your day.

What Girls Said 3

• Most females wear stuff that please themselves, not in the hopes that prying eyes would look. I personally vey rarely wear low cut tops, but I find that when I do, I feel uncomfortable due to the amount of men that begin staring. I can understand why the look, but girls should be able to wear clothes that make them feel good without the thought of it.

• She was a total biatch regardless. But it's also because you commented on her shirt which was obvious you were checking for breasts. She was stupid for showing in the first place.

• because the reason you said 'I love your shirt' was obvious. don't worry she's just a bitch! If you don't want people to look at your boobs don't show them off like it's something you just bought! that simple !

What Guys Said 2

• Girls get a lot of unwanted sexual attention; it can really make their lives hell. So, figure she's got enough guys in her life thinking she's only there for sex (and only doing stuff to display herself for guys), and one more was more than she wanted.

For you and me? Yeah, seems a very reasonable comment, nothing to get upset about. But we don't deal with creepers every day. :/

• Because she's a dumb slut. She knows what she is doing.