Eyebrows... do guys really care much about what a girls eyebrows look like?

says in the title but do guys care what a girls eyebrows look like?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a "non factor" for me, if I see a girl who clearly alters and trims her eyebrows then I think, she must like taking care of herself but it doesn't necessarily make me more attracted to her. But if I am interested in her then it definitely isn't a bad thing.

Its like "fashion sense", I don't have a preference because it doesn't change what I look at on a girl. But if I am already interested in her then it does make me feel good that the girl cares about how she presents herself.

What Guys Said 16

• I do care!

In the sense that I hate it when they mess with it. Some people shave it off completely and redraw it with a pencil, it honestly looks retarded.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Eyebrow+2.jpg

And then you have people who pluck it out one by one and you end up with a ridiculously stupid looking arc that tends to piss me off whenever I see it because it just looks silly.

amazingmakeups.com/.../1-11.7..jpg

It doesn't look normal at all! I hate it! The best solution for eyebrows is just leaving them alone. They're good as they are naturally. The only time it's reasonable to pluck some out is if you have a monobrow, and even then only because people give you shit for it, so then taking some out from the middle to disconnect them is sufficient.

• whys that not mH

• The second picture annoys me so much! I hate when girls make their brows like that. Super sharp, straight lines. Real brows don't look like that! I want to fill in the top and make the brows thicker with less of an arch. It seriously looks like drag queen makeup.

• Exactly! It looks stupid.

• 0|1
  • Bushy or pencil-thin, it's just a characteristic. So while it matters to me, it only matters that I see them as part of her as a whole.

• They are noticeable but usually only if they are really pretty or really messed up. Just keep them balanced and you'll be fine. No need for spending a great deal of time trying to make them look special.

• Plucked and painted on is a no no.

• i shave my own eyebrows as well

• I care if they're obviously drawn on with a marker or tweeze them so they're no wider than the point of a needle. I'd rather a girl's eyebrows be a little too bushy than for them to be plucked out.

• It's ridiculous really. Filipinas are notorious for penciling in their eyebrows. Beautiful girls and they go out looking totally fake, harsh, honestly... ugly. Your eyebrows should be left natural... period. People say "it frames in your face"... no... it distracts from your face and makes you look ugly. PLEASE... DO NOT DO THIS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MEN THINK WHEN THEY SEE YOU. If we can tell you have penciled or colored in your eyebrows, you are doing it wrong!!!

• She better have them. Penciled in eye brows always look strange to me. Besides that whatever makes you feel confident.

• I do notice ryebrows. I do not like to see a girl wearing them too bushy and unkempt, but also I do not like them too plucked and pencil line like.

• AS long as there isn't a mono-brow, then I'm cool.

• Ofcourse yes, men do care about Eyebrows.
    The Thinner eyebrows girls have the more they look attractive.

• Some brows make girls look less attractive, like tattooed or unplucked

• Not usually if they're bad, but if they're good I notice and she's a lot cuter all of a sudden

• as long as there are not a unibrow or huge and bushy. i dont care

• As for me, they are really important.

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend says I should leave mine and let them grow and do what they do naturally, cause he likes them ike that.

I personally like to pluck a few to have a nice shape cause naturally; mine are a bit on the messy side, and when I shape them I use a brow pencil and powder to give them life, I like them this way and he doesn't appreciate it like I do.

• i think they do because what if you had no eyebrows that would be really creepy

• I have thick black eyebrows an it bugs me if they get too thick so I clean them up a bit every once in a while

• Do guys not like if we fill them in like this? Hollister nowaygirl.com/.../worst-eyebrows-01.jpg

• I think it depends on the eyebrows. When I was younger (before I learned about plucking and waxing) I had a very bushy unibrow. It was terrible, and anytime I look at pictures of my teen self, I don't understand why I didn't notice it at the time. When I was about sixteen, I had my locker between two guys. They started to make fun of me everyday. They called me one eyebrow, and told me I looked manly. I asked my friends if I looked manly, and they told me it was because my eyebrows were really bushy and I had some hairs connecting them in the middle. So I went home and asked my sister for advice. She sat me down and waxed them for me. At the time I was angry with everyone because I didn't get why no one had told me how bad they looked, but I also wondered why I hadn't noticed myself.

I went back to school the next day with my new look, and I got compliments from a lot of guys. The two guys who made fun of me both asked me out. I turned both down.

So I think it really depends on how the eyebrows look. If they are kept up and they look good, most people (guys or girls) won't really give them much thought. If they are overplucked, drawn on, or too bushy I think both guys or girls notice.