Are you attracted to a candy/vanilla scent? (sprays, perfume)

Okay this question must sound really dumb and unimportant but...

I'm thinking of buying the cotton candy body spray & perfume so I could smell sweet for my boyfriend... and for other people's noses so that I could make their day when I walk by :-) .

Haha but seriously, what do you think of a sugary scent?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do fall victim to sweet scents as I have
    a very bad sweet tooth.. ^.^

But when it comes to perfume fragrances, I prefer
    natures smells.. flowery, fruity, berries, and palm tree
    are my favorites.

But you should go ahead and do it if "you" believe
    he may like it.. we're not your boyfriend, so we
    won't be able to tell you anything for a fact. ^.^

What Guys Said 4

• If it's not overbearing, then I'd say yes.

• Trust me the Scent of Vanilla takes me from 0-60 full erection I don't know why but I love it

• If this is about purfume, then...

If you wear coffee, or coconut, then you got me. o. o

• i love coconut scents. dun like coffee smells... well only in the morning :) im not a coffe drinker either it tastes and smells strong

• unripe jerks and a fast talking man. AND pictures showing that coffee and legit. luv it. made my day

• Heheh :3

• I have vanilla scented air freshener within arm's reach now.

What Girls Said 9

• I wear Aqualina Pink Sugar, which is a very sweet, vanilla-candy scent and I get frequent compliments from all kinds of people on it. It's not a very perfume-y scent, it smells more like food. Like, people around me have been like "I smell cake" or "Why do I smell fresh baked cookies?" Then they realize its me. And most people like the smell a lot, if only because it's very comforting.

• I used wear that perfume, and it's very similar to the cotton candy body spray i just purchased ;o ! I used to get pink sugar from sephora... but I heard that the started selling them in drugstores? ;o

• Pink Chiffon by Bath and Body Works is my jam. It smells sweet and it's mainly vanilla with flowery hints. I've worn it for a little over a year and have received several compliments from friends and my boyfriend.

• Go to bath and body works. They have all different body sprays there. Even Victoria Secret has really nice body sprays that smell great!

• Personally I love the smell of vanilla, but many people find it to strong and overpowering. If you are getting it only start of using it in small amounts and see how he likes it :) xx

• Personally i dont like the smell of any perfume cause my nose is really sensitive so it gives me a headche hense why I dont wear any... but i would probably go for vanilla

• I love candy scented perfumes. All the guys I dated loved it.

• Well, you can never go wrong with vanilla.

Other sugary scents can be a little too much

• I like sweet smells, but I actually HATE vanilla and don't care much for cotton candy either.
    I prefer some floral scents, fruity, I really love Love Spell by Victoria's Secret.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../lsmgb.jpg

• OMG i've had that scent before and also love floral scents

• Yeah, I found that and never looked back.
      I've even gotten compliments from strangers about it when I wear the lotion.
      Love that stuff :-)

• I love vanilla, although I am not a fan of perfume. I just use body lotion and I find it works. I usually get told I smell good. So I think vanilla is a good way to go. It's not sugary but I once read that the scent of lilac turns guys on. I don't know if it's true though.

• Woah that's some interesting info... I'm pretty sure my bf's ex never wore a lilac scent. LOL okay im googling what you just said...