Thoughts on my hair? Girls mainly?

Here's a photo of me: I'm on the right. What do you think of my hair? How can it look better?

Girls mainly, or guys that know about hair, I don't want general comments.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• You are a princess. The hair looks lovely.

• Lol she says she doesn't want general comments and the only two comments by guys are General comments

• It looks good :)

• looks fine. my lats doe?

• Ur a fabulous babe ;3

• Absolutely charming.

What Girls Said 8

• I had the exact same hair color (but a bit lighter) before I dyed it ginger... It's nice. I like it - on you it makes your eyes pop because your hair isn't some crazy color. You can use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. And some volumizing foam... if you feel like it.

• What wrong with it? Do you know how hard it is to get that dark ash blonde shade? I have the same shade and everyone in the salon compliments me on the color all the time.

If anything you could get some blonde highlights to frame your face. Make sure they are not golden blonde highlights since they would clash with your ash blonde base.

• First of all you're very pretty!! Your hair looks great also, but I think it would look really cool if you did ombre in a color about three shades lighter. I also think side bangs would look really cute on you :)

• Your hair looks fine! It suits your facial structure very well.

• OMG You are both so adorable. Your hair styles could not matter because you are both just too cute. I'm so jealous. I want to be 18 again. lol

• You're quite pretty :)
    And your hair looks fine. I don't see anything wrong with it. Keep the color, it suits you.

• It's really beautiful. Of what I can understand it seems you've got straight blonde hair. And it's absolutely perfect. Though you could've left it open. :)

• Your pretty and I think the length is nice, its wavy too and the color suits you.