Girls and Guys Do you consider wearing compression tights on the gym gay or weird?

I bought two compression pants on the net, I wanted to try them on since i do large routines, starting with 40 min og high intensity cardio and then anaerobic. My regulr pants get soacked and really heavy and uncomfortable. Today I tried the compression, and had 100 % mobility, plus I didn't even notice the sweat. I just feel weird on them but I felt awesome in them.

Guys what do you think of men in compression thights?
Girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're talking about yoga pants, I think they show too much

What Girls Said 4

• Not weird. Sounds comfortable and useful. Much easier to work out in than wide pants...

• No I can't stand wearing tight clothes but I will wear those other things that are like leggings but they are for exercising.

• Male bicycle riders wear them right... I mean it looks kinda "gay" but if its comfortable do it.

• Guys do it all the time, whos cares. rowers do it, bikers, wrestlers and many other sports. If you want to then just do it, it's for your comfort and personally I don't think it comes off as "gay". No ones going to judge you!

What Guys Said 1

• I doubt anybody will really pay attention as long as they don't have fancy patterns and bright colors. Dudes are too busy looking at themselves in the mirror to care about what you're wearing. Throw a pair of running or soccer shorts on top if you feel weird about wearing them by themselves. I sometimes wear compression tights on cardio days, because not having sweaty skin rubbing against clothes or itself makes for a much more pleasant run/bike ride/etc.