Whom among those two models looks more... errr attractive to you?

title says it all! whom do you find more attractive among those two models? Clara Delevigne or Lily Cole?

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ion-awards-winners-08.jpg
imstars.aufeminin.com/.../...e-20080721-439623.jpg

Updates:
so i only like Clara Delevigne for her thick eyebrows and Lily Cole for her doll face

0|0
12|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think cara delevingne looks better in this picture compared to lily cole. The difference between the two here seems like Lily Cole is kind of doll face while Cara Delevingne has beautiful eyes, and the most attractive thing is usually eyes so there goes the winner :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 12

• Cara is what I call "ugly pretty…" she's got beautiful but weird facial features, and depending on her facial expression, she can either look very ugly or very pretty.

Personally I think Lily Cole is really cute and she has an innocent flare about her, but I wouldn't necessarily call her beautiful. I would call her cute.

I think Cara Delevigne is more attractive than Lily Cole, however between these to photos Lily Cole looks better. It isn't a very nice photo of Cara. #eyebrowgamestrong tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Clara Delevigne definitely though the eye browse must go!

And Lilly Cole looks like a creepy doll that's going to come kill you.

1|1
    0|0
  • First one looks like she is a big fan of heroin. I don't know, she just has that look..
    Second one is like a doll, or something. She looks like she could make the meanest, most bitchy face ever!
    Both are very pretty, but I like the first on the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you know hun that Clara Delevigne is dating the chick who played Vin Disel's girlfriend in the fast and the furious? (just throwing it out there) haha. But i rather Clara :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cared for round faces so much, so I'll say the first one because she's more striking to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a huge fan of either but out of these two id say Cara

0|0
    0|0
  • lily cole is so dolly ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • lily cole
    prefer doll face

0|0
    0|0
  • first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clara Delevigne is really hot in an androgynous kind of way. Lily Cole doesn't do anything for me, even though I generally love red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probabaly Lily Cole, she has a really pretty face, kind of looks youthful also. Clara Delevigne just looks seductive lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Cara Delevigne. Gorgeous, unique face.

0|0
    0|0