Today two guys in the street told me something like Pretty girl but such big glasses meh, so do guys really hate big sun glasses on girls)?

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I find glasses like that to be way too big for actual functional purpose, so therefore they are big like that for only the looks and style. I find people who need to wear clothes or accessories like that to be materialistic self centered show-offs. Sorry, don't mean to be harsh, but that is just my take on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • The bigger the better, skin around eyes is very thin and gentle that's why we get first wrinkles there and sun damages skin a lot, so I can't say it's that materialistic)

What Guys Said 11

• let's put it this way I don't think guys find the oversized sunglasses cool or anything like some women do. but we are often not overly concerned with fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • d00d you're cute as fuck in those sunglasses:P you can rock them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind big sunglasses on girls. A girl with a defined style is a good thing IMO.

The stuff that some of these guys hate is ridiculous! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I don't think it's so much the size, it's just the design which does it for me. Just doesn't look right to me, that's all :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're the facial equivalent of push-up bras.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm photophobic myself and have to wear sunglasses outside during the daytime. So I wouldn't judge.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look anorexic

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of them. I prefer to be able to see a girls eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think so maybe the sunglasses that you were wearing don't match your face

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less what style of sunglasses a woman wears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys, but obviously those guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i think its due to the fact that they're too big for your face.. but as long as you feel good with em'. no need to worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't see the problem...
    I don't understand people commenting other people on the street... what point are they trying to make? Idiots...

0|0
    0|0
  • if they complain about something as trivial as sunglasses, that's their issue. don't worry about it. it's just an accessory. by the way, i dig them. rock them if you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are a little too big. But if you like em wear em.

0|0
    0|0