Please vote for my bikini!

Roxy did a design a bikini contest and my friend and I worked on this together (I designed it and she did it online for me) so I would LOVE it if you would vote for it :]

link

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i voted for it :)

• Ah thanks so much! I would love to hug you right now! ans since you voted you'll be entered to win a roxy shoppin spree! thanks s much!

:]]]]]

• Your welcome, thanks for the best answer :)

What Guys Said 3

• I voted for it, but I had to register and everything! What a pain! anyways, good luck!

• Thanks so much! the reason you register is so you will be entered to win 1000 roxy shopping spree

• oh...ok

• i voted for it amd I would ware it if it wins can you get me a free copy of it

What Girls Said 2

• Nice job! I am a clothing designer, and think this looks excellent!

Good luck! :)

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys Admin

• Thanks! :] I would love to be a fashion designer, or work in fashion.

but I'm gonna be a teacher haha :]

• I wouldn't want words all over me like that. it gives people an excuse to stare.

• Yea that's what one ther person said, but I was like hey its s bikini its not like you are trying to cover up or anything haha