What do you think of the glasses in my profile pic?

I have been shopping around for new frames, and I think I might get these when I have my annual eye exam. Are they a good fit/style for me? Thanks.

Thanks for the answers. After shopping around some more, I agree with the suggestion of a lighter frame. However, that may not be possible because one of my lenses is rather thick already even before this year's eye exam.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should do a lighter frame. You have strong facial features and bold glasses are just to much for your face.

• I think I've just about settled on the ones that I tried on in my current profile pic.

What Girls Said 4

• No. You have light hair and you're white (not tanned), so that definitely ISN'T a frame for your face. Go for something lighter, maybe possibly horn rimmed glasses (but not black ones). Those glasses look like woman's glasses...

These:
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../JACK2.JPG

• They look quite fine, if you ask me. Though I'm sure there are other frames that would match you as well.

• I don't think they suit you sorry, a little too wide and thick for your Face.

• you look european, good for you )))

What Guys Said 0