Do any girls know some jean brands that fit a big butt?

A lot of my favorite jeans don't fit anymore :'( For the last year, my body has really been maturing. I still have my small waist, but I have a bigger butt and thighs. I would get them halfway up and then when I try to pull them over my thighs and butt, it's like torture! Sometimes they won't even get all the way up. I have to take them off and try a new pair. I don't want to have to wear yoga pants and leggings all the time for the rest of my life lol do any girls know some good jean brands for problems like this? Or even jeggings would be nice with a little spandex in there?

Most Helpful Girl

• Apple bottom jeans...

boots with the fur, the whole club looking at her... she hits the floor, she hits the floor -
    * Not meant to be offensive... but the song kind of just roles off the tongue after saying Apple Bottom Jeans *

I can understand how frustrating that is though... Definitely just go store to store and try on all different styles. "Stretch" Pants are key so you have comfort.

What Guys Said 2

• My ex wore da kardashian collection jeans from sears. She had a big ol phatty

• Not sure how much disposable income you have for clothes but if you have a decent budget just get jeans tailor made for your dimensions.

I never buy stuff of the rack. Tailors have been making people look a million dollars for centuries.

What Girls Said 3

• well i find my favourites to be guess jeans. iv got the same figure and yeah thats what doing lots of squats or having great genes does haha. levis are nice as well:)
    i always have to wear a belt with my jeans tho, because they tend to be a little loose around the waist.

• I have this problem I'm Latina that's y but I'm size 24 waist and 35 hip and I find it is best to get any high waisted pants a size bigger then you really r or high rise try holister express Apple bottom jeans

• Maybe Pepe jeans. I've seen some jeans of that brand that have big butt space.