Nose Piercings? Yayy or nayy?

I've been debating for a while now on wether I would look good with a nose piercing. People say I would look good with one but I'm skeptical on it...

• Yes👌
  • No👎
Sorry if I confused anyone... I meant the stud piercing not the ring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. It will make it difficult to find a career and if you have allergies or get sick, it increases the chance of infection.

If you really want one, they make clip ons so you don't need a piercing.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not a fan of nose piercings at all. Some girls I know pull off a small stud well, but I'm still not a fan. But then again, I'm also not the kind of guy who likes girls with a lot of excessive piercings at all, nor a lot of tattoos. So take that as you wish

• Don't like either. Rings look weird and the stud looks like a zit. Voted No.

• Nay... nay thine lady, tis bad for thee to pierceth thine own nose.

• Nay. I don't like women with nails sticking out of their faces. Makes them look trashy and rebellious in my opinion.

• Nay in 99% of the cases for me. Don't think it would suit you, honestly.

• Preferably, no, but just stud looks okay, I guess. No ring or anything like that.

• Don't do it
    Ughhh i hate everything has to do with Piercings

What Girls Said 9

• I have a stud so might make me biased but I say yes! :) Also anyone saying things about it getting infected, I've never known anyone getting theirs infected except one girl. As long as you're cleaning it for the proper amount of time until it's healed (8 weeks I think) you'll be fine! And if you ever take it out you can't even notice the hole (at least for me) so it's all good.

• Ooo okay that's good to know, can you clean it with peroxide?

• I cleaned mine with saline solution but I've cleaned other piercings with peroxide so I would ask the person piercing what they recommend!

• depends on your overall looks. I had nose piercing and it wasn't very bad on me. you should look if it is too much for your face or not. means, piercings are better in some parts of face that are more beautiful making that part more bright, and also in faces that looks calmer. it should be in a way to find a balance between calmness and wildness, because piercings specially nose automatically makes a face wilder and more careless. so the 'trashy' looks many complain about is the careless wilder face that many find inappropriate in a girl and find it offensive and not womanly. and some who do it without considering this do find those characteristics excessively.

so consider this, if depending on your face it is too much or not. and again, put your desire as priority then consider other's. then do it if you wanted.

• I think it would look nice, but I will warn you... I've had mine pierced 3 times. A stud will be horrible to heal, the best way to get it to heal is to have a surgical steel ring in it, but they're quite big and I don't think it would look nice (plus you've said you don't want a ring). It was really painful, it was red and sore a lot of the time and the last time I got it pierced, although it had healed fine, I had to take it out for work. I did have a small ring though, but I think they would have refused a stud too. Also... absolute nightmare to have a stud and get a cold. Awful!

• Wow, that's a lot to consider. Luckily at my job I have permission to have piercings so that's not an issue, as far as getting sick eh that's a debate 😕

• well, I had it pierced so many times that my memories of being sick may have been when it was healing still. Don't get it done with an ear piercing gun, that is the worst way to get it done and it shouldn't be allowed. A needle at a proper piercer is the best way, but I'm not sure about putting a stud in straight away. Also, the healing is helped by gently rotating the ring (which is preferred by most professional piercers for this type) and applying salt water/anti bacterial whatever... with a stud the wound crusts up and you can't turn it gently so it hurts. This is just my experience though, I may just not heal there well, but I've had a few piercings and the nose and ears were the worst.

• I think if you want it get it! I'm getting one even though some people say it won't fit me. If you like it looks fab it's fab! It would look nice on you in my opinion.

• I've been wanting one for a while now I was scared because I didn't know if it would work for me :o

• I know the feeling! I just feel like everyone has their own opinions about the piercing itself that are already negative so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You want it get it!

• a small stud but not an actual ring.

• Def not a ring lol & meant a stud just didn't know the proper term lol.

• Same here lol I'm such a big baby when it comes to needles lol.

• want a few tattoos too but same problem :p hopefully someday I will get over it. Good luck!

• a small stud would look nice :D

• YAY! A small stud is actually pretty nice. I have gotten my nose pierced when I was 15 and Love it! Don't EVER get a hoop though, it looks... ew.

• Yay I have one and I love mine wouldn't change it for the world.

• Yaaaasss ! 👌👍