What does an eye to eye contact means?

I really like this guy we don't really know each other that much were like that passing by person. So I liked him for like 5 months and he knows it too. so finally I gave up on him cause I've been waiting for him to do the first move. So I actually accomplish on giving up. But today I pass by him and I was looking down at first then when I looked up I saw him looking at me (my eyes not my mouth not my hair but my eyes) we were having eye to eye contact until we pass by.. he was really close to me too.

So does that mean that he likes me his just not ready, too shy?, also waiting for me to do the first move, or just not interested? or just not ready to have a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably be starting the first move since apparently he's not other than eye to eye contact. You should probably start talking to him, start off with a hi for a couple of days, and you'll both probably start making conversations from there. Heck maybe you two will start making conversations right away once you two start talking to each other! But this doesn't exactly means that he likes you or he's just too shy to talk to you, but I'm sure you will find out once you get to know him better!

What Guys Said 2

• It seems to me that he's just too shy. My lil' brother keeps telling me he likes this girl, but he just doesn't approach her; I know he's shy a bit when it comes to females.

I think in a situation like this, usually if you approach him he'll be very open and receptive; he's hoping that you'd approach him.

Go for it, girl! ;)

• Too shy or has someone or just naive - took me years to realize your suppose to smile back at someone after they make that electric eye contact with you - then follow that up with conversation and eventually making a date

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he has a thing for you. Start conversations with him in the halls & see what happens from there. Maybe after talking to him for a while, you could ask him to 'hang out'. You know take it slow so you don't scare him off or anything. I'd say he likes you though.