Pale girl in white - does it work or doesn't it?

In your own opinion... how does it look to you?

content.hollywire.com/.../...-lipstick-602x470.jpg

I think it's beautiful and sophisticated - kid of exceptionally innocent looking...
What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... its nice but i must admit i love white more on tanned or dark skin.

like u said, its got that innocent look, altho it doesn't flatter her very much. u know what i think? even if there was, say, a dark neckpiece or dark accessories there it would look better. even a smokey eye would make a difference. there just needs to be more contrast there besides just a red lip in my opinion =]

What Guys Said 10

• I've seen some pale girls rocking a white outfit, can't remember where but damn they were pulling it off good. if you can rock it then rock it.

• I'm not too fond of that cream/ivory inflection on the front of that dress. It makes it look worse to my eyes.

However, I do love white on a woman. It makes me think of innocence, purity and a blank canvass to get naughty with.

• I think that lipstick honestly doesn't work at all, especially with this setup. She would definitely need some sort of contrast because this way she just looks like Samara who crawled out of the well, especially on the right picture.

• I like it. And Emma Stone is great.

• Yes she is pretty, her skin should be little darker lay off the red lipstick

• No, I think it's too washed out.

• I think it looks great. I'm biased though, I've always liked pale girls and I have a huge crush on Emma Stone. Especially as a redhead.

• I think that it looks nice.

• Too bright for my eyes... gonna need some shades.

• There's a rule of thumb in fashion.
    Contrast and complimentary colors.
    She uses none.

What Girls Said 2

• Not in my opinion. There is not enough contrast. I don't like it much. I wear white too sometimes but I think it looks way better on dark skin.

• nice but too pale... not enough contrast