Blondes, brunettes or red heads?

Which do you guys prefer? Please elaborate if you want to...

• red
    9% (1)17% (4)14% (5)Vote
  • blonde
    36% (4)25% (6)29% (10)Vote
  • brunettes
    55% (6)58% (14)57% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• im torn between all of them actually:P im kinda vibing on a girl who is blonde but its hard to tell that she is blonde, she's almost like a hybrid. so ima say brunette:D

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is racist because it does not include black hair, which is the natural hair color for every non-white ethnicity. Maybe I prefer black chicks or Asian chicks or latinas? Or maybe a Native American girl?

1|1
    1|0
    • Black hair is not the natural hair color for every non white ethnicity.

• Show All
    • To be fair, I've seen some filipinos that had reddish streaks in their hair naturally, but I think that may have been from overexposure to the sun. Their hair was still mostly black though. There are also some African tribes that have reddish or blonde hair, but they are the minority. Every African American I've ever seen had naturally black hair.

• My apologies... you are so right. I will include black ethnic hair.

• Whichever hair color looks best on that particular girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes :) to each

0|1
    0|0
  • I love brunettes, they seem, cuter. Don't know why. I've had more luck with blondes, and I do love blondes, they have proven to be more fun. I can think of many blondes who's had me on the floor, but only one brunette had me on the floor. However, I do prefer brunettes. Blondes are a close second and red heads third.

0|0
    0|0
  • only ever dated blondes but brunettes look hotter to me. But if a girl has her hair dyed a crazy colour like purple/pink/blue i think they're pretty hot too as long as they have nice eyes :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes, no reason in particular. It's just my preference I suppose. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural Redheads for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't explain why but I choose fro brunettes for sure!! But lately i fell in love with blonde girl..

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes, I find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smooth skin, beautiful face, best humanity... The rest are details. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • How about raven-haired (black hair) girls? Brunettes are just brown haired girls...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What about black hair?

0|1
    0|0
  • Every girl is different...

Ridiculous to generalize.

0|2
    0|0