www.demonstead.com/.../picture050.jpg

hat
www.demonstead.com/.../picture049.jpg

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Hahaha a train conductor hat?

I think you could really rock it! =) - BUT not a leather one - one made of herringbone would look nice.
    Pair it with some sort of a coat that doesn't look too fancy, but not too cheap. Something like this:

www.hughharrisshop.co.uk/.../...81518-55860600.jpg

www.stone-dri.com/.../pride4.png

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../coat.jpg

Unusual, but quite sweet - ad least to me. =)

0|1
    0|0
  • No hat! Unless you were in like a musical or arts environment wearing it and with the right outfit. Hard to pull off, but not impossible!

0|0
    0|0
  • In all honesty, I really don't like the hat. I don't like it at all and you do look like a taxi driver. If you like it though, wear it because there are some girls who like guys who wear hats like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Hat. I'm not digging it. Maybe it looks different in person but I feel like it takes away from your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, my mom has the same hat... no joke.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the drawings. No hat. Looks like something u got out of a BDSM catalogue

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly hope you're trolling, because otherwise I dont even know what to say... Thats like the type of hat my 70 year old grandma would wear... But hey, its definitely an eye-catcher ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I actually hate it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Not without the moustache...
    www.funfancydress.com/.../SMF36239.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha, lol nahh man... u dont want to be wearing that hat.. thats like a male stripper hat or something weird...

0|0
    0|0
  • the hat looks very dorky.

0|0
    0|0