What do you think about this sling back pump shoe? :*)

link

i'm thinking of buying it...i want to see what guys think of it but girls are welcome to answer too :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• An absolute Must Have!How can any wardrobe be without an array of black heels?Personally,I live in shoes like these all the time and are a np-brainer when looking for soething to go with just about any outfit.These can go from day to evening in a snap.I work in a business office so I wear skirts,dresses,suits and heels pretty regulary and you need to have several pairs of "go-to" shoes.I would get these along with a closed toe sling back and a basic pump.From there you can look to expand with different styles and colors.You have good taste!

• Lol thanks. sometimes I don't have good takste but thank you.

• Hey thanks.Trust me,if you're looking at these shoes,then you have better taste than you realize.Now,go and get some really great skirts and maybe some stunning dresses and you'll be on your way.To me,these sorts of shoes are timeless and do it all.They look mature but sexy.If you don't believe me,then get youself a great black skirt or a "little black dess",possible some really sheer black hose and head on out,then have fun as you watch the guys drool!

What Guys Said 4

• it looks very nice, like something you would wear to a special occasion. gotta be with a black dress.

• Hmm, well when a guy buys shoes we try and match our belts, I don't know about women. It really depends on the wardrobe you are going to wear them with I suppose.

• cute

• looks good to me

you can get the bag with it youd look good.

What Girls Said 5

• very simple, very cute. I always wear black sling backs like those (minus the shine) with skinny jeans

• Cute, but shiny.

• caute

• love it very sexy I have tons of shoes like that for work and they always look hot on me.

• cute