Which plaid messenger bag is better?

They're two different colors

which one should I buy? I am leaning towards the white/ black one but the red one is cute too...

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the first one the best. it looks more sophisticated but it's still fun.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• everyone else says the white one because it will go with all of your clothes, but I would get the red one, it's bolder and would make more of a statement.

white is the safe rout, red is for the more daring :)

• white. deff lol. theyre both really cute but the white and black will match anything. I think I'm gunna go buy that now actually haha

• the white one is better and it will go with all your clothes and the red one will not!

• i think you should buy the white and black one, because it will match with any clothes. And trust me the red one is cute too, but get the 1st one

• Not helping much as we are all saying different things but I would say red. Plaid is a trend that won't be around forever so go for the red!

Invest in black and whites for your classic leather bags instead.

Happy shopping!

• Red/Black. Definitely.

• I like the first one better.

• the first one