Are you tattooed? If so what and where?

Are you tattooed? If so what and where? I got one it says i belong to you Yasmine. Yasmine is my sister passed away 6 years ago in a car wreck

file:///C:/Users/sami/Desktop/WP_20140819_008. jpg

file:///C:/Users/sami/Desktop/WP_20140819_007. jpg

i put a picture into the question.. I'm not sure if i did it right

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I have a colorful and feminine lion on my back with a flower in it's hair. It i on the right side, profile picture facing outward, and takes up the majority of that side.

• No... but I'd want to be - IF I find something that really means something to me - like your tattoo means to you.

• Yeah. I've got five small birds on my left hip bone.

• I have both my forearms done, my left shoulder blade, the inside of my right ankle.
    In two weeks I'm getting the back of my thighs done and getting my daughter name on my chest😙

• On the left side of my neck - my last name, which is also a common English word. So most people who see it NEVER guess its actually my name.

On my left side, something in Arabic. Its a very simple quote, with a powerful meaning to me, dealing with my past and present.

I'm sorry to hear that about your sister. And that's sweet of you do that in Memory of her.

• Nope, but I'm getting a tattoo I've been wanting for three years in the next year.

• I have one tattoo - a couple of stars on my shoulder blade.
    I want to get a staff of music on my foot... then I'll be done :-)

• No, most people who agree on tattooing someone who's underage, are normally not very good or clean.

• No. I can't get into body art on myself or on other people

What Guys Said 2

• I have about 16 tattoos. They cover many places, though only two are of larger size. The lowest one is on my left calf, then there is one on right thigh, next is stomach, then one on left side of chest, next is a pair that sit near collar bones, one on right front side of neck, one around left wrist, a half sleeve on left arm that goes around a second tattoo on back of left arm, my right fingers and around to side of hand, the right back of hand, the right forearm has two tattoos, one on right upper arm with another one just above it on deltoid, and finally one starts on right thumb and wraps around my right arm up and up til it goes onto left side of head.

It would take some serious writing to describe them all but all but one have personal meaning to me, the one that doesn't hold meaning is on left calf and was me letting my tattooist try out a tattoo style before a paying customer got one like it.

• No as I'm not a fan of tattoos.