Guys wearing athletic clothing?

Is it a turn off? When I'm at class or just doing errands I'll wear basketball shorts and a Nike t-shirt. Obviously I wouldn't wear that on a date or to a nice dinner but what are your thoughts when you see a guy wear this?

I got the impression it made me look lazy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's very attractive. Especially if the guy is in good shape. For some reason a lot of girls find this look to be appealing. This is how my boyfriend dresses casually and I have never tried to change it because for some reason it make him hit to me!

• I got the idea that it makes me look lazy

• I don't think so. As long as they are properly fitted. Again I think it's cute

What Girls Said 10

• Well if you have a nice body just about everything will look nice on you and many girls will appreciate your looks regardless of what you're wearing. Now if you're not actually athletic/don't play sports, then your attire is kind of questioning but girls won't look into it much especially since you're in a casual setting.
    Personally I don't find it all the attractive when guys dress like that and come to class - I like the hipster/preppy/casual look.

• Kind of makes a person look lazy - in a sense they don't want to wear anything that takes a bit of planning or taste...

But ad least you're comfortable.

• As long as the guy is in good shape its super hot

• Its hot, don't worry

• I wear it because its really comfortable

• its hot lol

• Those guys stick out to me immediately because it looks fucking sexy, omg!

• As long as you're comfortable and not wearing torn stained or smelly clothes I wouldn't care

• Eh. I'm not a big fan of guys who wear basketball shorts. I kind of like skinny jeans on guys?

• I honestly find it attractive.

• Ok because some girls say it looks sloppy

• Well I guess everyone has their own opinion and as long as you like it than its fine. I personally don't think it looks lazy.

• If you don't actually do any sports, it's a turnoff for me. But if you do, it's ok.

What Guys Said 3

• Curious to see the replies here.

• sleeveless jerseys all day brah

• If you have an athletic body it's really hot. However if you're not athletic it makes you look kinda lazy and sorta wannabe-ish.