What do you think about Türkish mens (there are photos)?

• Türkish men are handsome
  • Türkish men are ugly
We have all type , blonde , brunette , black haired with white skin , redhead , brown haired.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think those guys are hot

What Girls Said 9

• My attention is drawn to their noses and their eyes, they are handsome with equal features. I find them attractive, they have a subtle sexiness in their eyes which draws me in. Also if they are 100% turkish they must have accents which I find very sexy.

• we are nice nation but in turkey have kurd - arab problems. we hate arab and we hate kurds. Turkey % 60 Türkish , % 15 dirty kurd , % 5 arab , % 10 german , % 10 slavic

• I like black haired turkish men... There is one hot guy I like a lot, but I can't recall his name... He acted with Tolgahan Sayışman once in a series in which he and Tolgahan are friends and are in love with the same girl, which later makes them foes. Do you know him?

• There's about one question every week about what we think of Turkish men or Turkey in general. They are almost as frequent as the penis-size questions.

Anyways, to answer this question for the 39475th time - like ANY country, Turkey has attractive as well as non attractive people. Yes, there are a lot of good looking men from Turkey. So what? There are also a lot of good looking men in other countries.

Get over yourselves.

• Some I find are attractive

• Those are not what the average Turkish men look like. That would be like me posting a picture of Shakira and saying "do you think Colombians are hot?"

• colombians and Türks is not same , bullshit example. also we are the best nation

• Never said they are. My point is that you cannot take the best of the best and choose that as a representative. You don't look anything like the men in those picture, so clearly all Turkish men do not look like that.

• Türkish mens % 10 blonde , % 90 black haired with white skin

• I haven't seen the pictures but when I went to Germany, I've seen lot of Turkish men who were quite attractive !
    Turkish women too by the way

• in germany they are not türkish , they are all kurd and we hate kurd. Türkish and kurd are enemy. also kurds have no country

• Thanks Spiner. This guy is the reason why Turkey isn't part of the European Union.

• European Union hate racism and we Türkish are racist nation and so we can't join Europe union.

• They're very attractive.

• I hate turkey.

• who loves you? you are just kid

• You're the only kid here sir. I'm married and i have kids that proves to you that I'm not kid. I don't to say a lie here about Turkish people and say that i love them and they're hot and the best because it's not and you know it.
      Don't take it personally ok

• its ok

• Are those the average Turkish men?

What Guys Said 4