What do women think about men wearing thongs?

what do women think about men wearing thongs and is there any men out there that wear. my wife bought me some to try on a couple days ago to try on and she says I look really good on me and they were kind of comfortable. and she's bought more since and wants me to start wearing them more often and I would like to know what are some other woman's thoughts on this

Most Helpful Girl

• I think of it as one of the biggest turn-offs I can possibly imagine when it comes to men and clothes.

• Married man here, I wear them more than any other kind! My wife never wears them and isn't to sure about me wearing them but accepts me! I wear them to go running or to exercise at all usually with just compression shorts over them and its usually visible!

• meant to hit the dislike button

What Girls Said 7

• Thongs are not comfortable at all in my opinion. As for an answer to your question: other men can wear whatever the hell they want as long as they are not my bf.

• John Tucker pulled it off well. I am not sure about every man though lol.

• I find it hotter when men wear boxers! You sould be prroud of yourself for finding thongs comfortable. I can't really stand them.

• I naturally don't associate it with straight men (mostly because my friend's boyfriend showed me a picture of my friend in a pair of pink women's thongs - which admittedly matched his pink hair) but whatever floats your boat.

• I think it depends on every girl if she likes it. Although I must say, it looks disturbing

• Everyone has different taste, personally i would rather my boyfriend wear boxers or briefs

• Honestly, no offense but it seems kinda gay! I only recently heard of guys doing that... Kinda makes me sick. Sorry

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing's wrong with a pair of thongs.
    cdn.c.photoshelter.com/.../...n-australia-7481.jpg
    ... Oh wait...

• I have worn thongs both as underwear and swim wear for years they are very comfortable if you buy the right ones (deadgoodundies), it's not always about turning on the opposite sex as I have a beautiful wife and have no need to impress any other woman other than my wife, I wear them for me and because I am comfortable with my body. When on holiday always make loads of friends as its an ice breaker with plenty of laughs to be had. Don't knock it unless you have tried them.

• Nothing wrong with wearing thongs i started wearing them when i was 16young and now 21i my gf loves them aswell but i have body for them aswell butt hips all the things that shape thongs right for appearance but most of all there so comfy sucks people just judge so damn bad makes no sence

• nothing wrong with a thong on any gender but yes the right body shape is best! I don't have the best body but I'm not that out of shape either! I wear them for under wear quite often. I also wear them under compression shorts/pants for running, usually nothing over them, as they provide great support. I believe they are a great confidence booster for anyone that wears them!

• I rock the man thong every day. Have been for while now. My favorite is made by ergowear. Check them out. Also if you wanna get in touch with other thongers, check out my forum at mens-thong-underwear. proboards. com