What can a bigger girl wear for partying? I'm not comfortable wearing sexy clothes but I also don't want to look like a prude?

I wear a size 16 US. I'm not comfortable wearing sleeveless tops because of my big arms and I'm self-conscious about my armpits. I have a pear shaped body. I'm also not that confident showing too much cleavage or too much thighs.

I've only partied once in my life, and I wore jeans and a pullover to the party! lol But now I'm done being such a good girl and my friend says he's going to take me out to clubs. But I have nothing to wear! (typical girl, huh? But I really don't have anything to wear)

The only things I have that *might* be appropriate are
khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/.../...n-Jay-Leno.jpg
maybe about 1-2" shorter and without the line down the middle

and this
adiana.me/.../...eeve_black_lace_bodycon_dress.jpg
but longer, and the lace part on the back goes to almost the waist

Is it prudish to wear long sleeves to the club? any ideas what else I could wear? I'm a simple girl, I don't own anything studded or flashy. I believe in simplicity and classy (some of you may translate that to "boring" lol) But I'm open to suggestions.

:)
..

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a size 14/16 now down to a 12. One thing that looks good are high waisted-skinny jeans. DARK WASH. Make sure they are fitted but not SKIN TIGHT. A pretty blouse tucked into the jeans, maybe something sequined or shimmer, even lace. Top it with a 3/4 sleeve blazer, black is always classic, and a statement necklace. Or earrings if you are pulling your hair back. And ALWAYS do heels. I like black peep toes with my dark jeans. Stand up straight and don't be shy, rock what you got!! P. S ( make sure you have a cute coordinating clutch or crossbody bag that goes with either your blouse or shoes)

• :( I don't have any of those things... I have dark wash jeggings... and earrings lol
      I'm so tempted to not go clubbing if I have to go and buy all those things haha!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You should definitely wear the second one! That is club material. The first one too but the second will get the blood pumping.

-Fox

• its fine to wear long sleeves, i think the first dress looks sexy and classy

• not boring?

• no way, wear it with a nice waist cinching belt if you want a pop of colour with it or do the black dress and solid colour high heels look